News Undefeated Prospect Nyamjargal Tumendemberel Set for Short-Notice Debut at UFC 302 Against Andre Lima

WoozyFailGuy

Mel Gibson's Attorney
@Black
Reaction score
In a trend of prospects having increasingly impossible names to pronounce, Nyamjargal Tumendemberel (worth 44 points in scrabble) is set to make his debut on short notice at UFC 302 against Andre Lima.

Turmendemberel was seen on Road on to UFC Season 2, choking out Peter Danesoe and beating Thanongsaklek "Could you spell that please?" Chuwattana by decision.

Last edited:
iu

Good replacement, I'm sure Nyam has been chomping at the bit for a spot.

Did anyone play the old ufc games career mode? Once your fighter got into his like 15th year in the ufc you started fighting the most retarded computer generated named fighters imaginable. Pretty sure we are living this now

Did You copy and paste that name or have to go back and forth 30 times to spell it
I Got nyarmjargargamel first try i thought, but his opponent Thanongsaklek mad me ctrl+c instantly lmao
That boys name might as well be sispofigrk
Irigudnwkskcjf
I agree there is a lack of Polish fighters in the UFC

Last edited:
In a trend of prospects having increasingly impossible names to pronounce, Nyramjargal Tumendemberel (worth 44 points in scrabble) is set to make his debut on short notice at UFC 302 against Andre Lima.

It's worth zero points if you spell it wrong.

It's Nyamjargal Tumendemberel, not Nyramjargal Tumendemberel.

YEEEE MONGOLIA!!! I was hoping he was Mongolian after reading the name. I think Jadamba is probably still the best fighter to come out of Mongolia, he was kicking ass in One FC while in his 40s.

Back