UFL Spring Football - NFL Can Recycling Center

Iron Mang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The XFL and the USFL merged to become the single Spring football league. They’re getting the little bro NFL treatment and will be televised on Fox, ESPN, and ABC. I enjoyed the XFL last season and it was a good bridge to get by until the NFL spring activities pick up. Hope this merger and new league flourishes!

Last edited:
First game up, the XFL champs Arlington Renegades against the USFL champs Birmingham Stallions on Fox.

Nice pass by Perez. And Arlington converts the 2 point play. I like these no kicking pat rules.

Just when it was looking like Martinez would be taking over for Corral, he gets intercepted in the end zone. lol! At least Corral got them some points in that least drive.

wonder when they’ll expand the ufl to shit hole states like Nebraska and Iowa. Those cans will sell out huge arenas just to watch d level sports like volleyball and wrestling.

Lmao at “super challenge”

wonder when they’ll expand the ufl to shit hole states like Nebraska and Iowa. Those cans will sell out huge arenas just to watch d level sports like volleyball and wrestling.
The St. Louis Battlehawks and the DC Defenders have huge crowds at their games. They were both retained in this merger. I read that they will sell expansion teams next season.

Just when I was about to post that it’s nice to see Trojan legend Vaughns, and Perez throws that pick. Smh

Back