Social Toy Collectors Thread

Lol, just came to post this.

Anyway my Captain Bird's Eye Captain Playmobil arrived yesterday and my Marvel Legends Tombstone two days ago.

Danny Ketch Ghost Rider is up for preorder on Hasbro Pulse & Amazon. got mine preordered

Might get me an R-Type ship from bigbadtoys. They look pretty cool. Anyone of you toy aficionados know where to get some good quality sci-fi ships and such?
Doesn't need to be associated to a brand or anything. I am cool with just some nice, well-made original designs.

We
now it’s unavailable on Amazon. thankfully you got yours in! that went crazy fast my goodness

Went out on Hasbro UK too . Managed to get one from another company. 2 places were out of stock and I was crapping myself as I'm in the middle of nowhere and the internet is terrible. 3rd time it went through.

Might get me an R-Type ship from bigbadtoys. They look pretty cool. Anyone of you toy aficionados know where to get some good quality sci-fi ships and such?
Doesn't need to be associated to a brand or anything. I am cool with just some nice, well-made original designs.

Try these two links. I've ordered from both and they're legit.

If you're into mecha, check out the JoyToy line. I love their stuff.

Try these two links. I've ordered from both and they're legit.

If you're into mecha, check out the JoyToy line. I love their stuff.
Thanks dude!!! I will check all of those out. Looking more for like space "fighter" ships and such, but here is a lot to look into, and I'm sure one of those sites you posted will have something that catches my eyes.

I picked this up on BBTS today. Maria is one of my favorite boss fights in any videogame and this figure looks super clean.

Also, Tamashi is killing me with robot/mech releases.

Already preordered Ayre from Armored Core 6.

They’re also teasing another mech from that game which I will absolutely pick up.

Then they revealed their Mecha Godzilla figure which I will also absolutely pick up.

While I love my big 1/6 figures I’ve been much more into the smaller releases lately.

I did some more digging around that 40k line from JoyToy and noticed they also picked up the Infinity license from Corvus Belli. I really like most of the Infinity miniatures designs, but I hate metal models. They're just a pain in the ass to work with. I bought some of their sets in years past in hopes modern CAD designed minis would change my mind...but nope. Metal still sucks. JoyToy is starting with Ariadna figures, which is the least futuristic faction in the game (...plus its got Werewolves). I hope they branch out to Nomads next. I would seriously consider figures of Mobile Brigada or one of their TAGs like the Szalamandra or Gecko

Mobile Brigada
MobileBrigada1.jpg

Szalamandra
Szalamandra3.jpg

Gecko
Gecko1.jpg
(Did I mention I love power armor and mecha? I did? Alrighty)
Oh shit, I might have to put my money where my mouth is:
8.jpg

Nomads Gecko

Japanese model kits? SDF-1? Gundam White Base? Space Battleship Yamato? I did buy a tiny easy to build Yamato.

Japanese model kits? SDF-1? Gundam White Base? Space Battleship Yamato? I did buy a tiny easy to build Yamato.
Can’t say I really know any of these. Sure, I’ve heard of them, but thad’s it

Seen some battleship Yamato stuff earlier and that looked cool. Was really just interested in spaceship statues/collectibles in general. Star Trek/wars looking stuff

Can’t say I really know any of these. Sure, I’ve heard of them, but thad’s it

Seen some battleship Yamato stuff earlier and that looked cool. Was really just interested in spaceship statues/collectibles in general. Star Trek/wars looking stuff
Hot Wheels seems to have Enterprise every year in their 1/64 scale basic lineup. Comes with a stand. One year they also had the modern movie's evil Enterprise that I read was supposed to be much bigger than Enterprise, but Hot Wheels made them the same size.

I did buy a Hot Wheels Slave I not in 1/64 scale.

White Base is the big ship from original Gundam that Amuro Ray's RX-78 Gundam operated from as they traveled across the planet trying not to get destroyed by the bad guys. In the Gundam Battle Operation 2 video game, supply drop crates are delivered by various transport aircraft. When you get something rare and good, it arrives in an animation of the huge White Base ship.

SDF-1 was the main spaceship from Macross/Robotech where an entire city was transplanted into. It had a powerful main front laser/energy blast gun and when it transformed into humanoid robot, it would focus it's force field on the "hand" and use it to pierce bad guy spaceships and then the "hand" opened and tons of mecha fired their missiles into the enemy ship.

Last edited:
I picked this up on BBTS today. Maria is one of my favorite boss fights in any videogame and this figure looks super clean.

Also, Tamashi is killing me with robot/mech releases.

Already preordered Ayre from Armored Core 6.

They’re also teasing another mech from that game which I will absolutely pick up.

Then they revealed their Mecha Godzilla figure which I will also absolutely pick up.

While I love my big 1/6 figures I’ve been much more into the smaller releases lately.

Bout to get a Maria myself, and now I see all these Mega Man guys.

Sheeeeeit

800ba696-709c-483c-8ef1-f2eedf018cce.jpg

b65a17ce-9953-406c-bbc4-39f9b95e7f87.jpg

1a646d1e-79d7-4f86-b15a-b2b452181c35.jpg

I don't know where you Colonials would order from but Jada Toys are releasing ( in theory) several new Street Fighter figures for around $25 in December. Just don't get too wed to that date cos I've found Jada to be.... flexible with the arrival times....

I think there's Cammy, Dee Jay, Guile, Vega and a couple of others.

Lego Star Wars TIE Interceptor Collector Series Set Available Now, Comes With Three Free Items​

4287733-tie-lego.jpg

"The Lego Store's Star Wars Day promotion is live now, which means it's time to wait in queues and hopefully secure one or two of the brand-new Lego Star Wars sets launching as part of the festivities. As usual with Lego's big events like Star Wars Day, you can get free bonus Lego sets with your order. The sale only runs through Sunday, May 5, and popular items could sell out sooner.

In addition to Star Wars Day, Lego is celebrating 25 years of its collaboration with Star Wars that has produced a staggering number of building sets. There has been no shortage of very cool Star Wars Lego kits, but not many have the distinction of being added to the Ultimate Collector Series. The brand-new TIE Interceptor is one of them. At $230 and close to 2,000 pieces, the Ultimate Collector Series TIE Interceptor is a fairly pricey and large-scale build--though it's not nearly as expensive as some previous additions to the UCS (i.e. the Razor Crest Starship)."

Back