Social The first medically supervised injection facility in Ireland and the UK will open in Dublin in September

To what end?

they get more control. if you break the people they rely on you for solutions. globalists worldwide are colluding to create a world where they live in luxury and the average man lives like an obedient pet.

"The first medically supervised injection facility in Ireland and the UK will open in Dublin in September, providing “dignity” and “humanity” to some of the “most marginalised” people in society, says the charity operating it.

Eddie Mullins, chief executive of Merchant’s Quay Ireland (MQI) and former governor of Mountjoy Prison, describes the new facility as “exciting”, adding it will remove some open drug use from the streets, reduce drug-related litter, and save lives."

The Irish Times

I think decriminalizing is the route to go, even with the massive implications such a move will make, but I do feel for local business that are close to these centers. Clearly, combating drug use is one of the major issues of our time, yet it all seems to be for naught.
Conor probably is opening it & will sell burgers to them.....

9ooqxl3xr0z71.jpg

they get more control. if you break the people they rely on you for solutions. globalists worldwide are colluding to create a world where they live in luxury and the average man lives like an obedient pet.
You're on another planet if you think that to be honest. I'd go give your head a shake, come off the internet and spend some time in the real world.

You're on another planet if you think that to be honest. I'd go give your head a shake, come off the internet and spend some time in the real world.

i'm looking at things from a 50k foot view.

the left's sense of compassion is warped. look at ground zero for shitlib policies. trudeau destroyed his economy and now they're offering medically assisted suicide to people with depression. depression. life too hard cause you can no longer afford basic living? you can now end yourself.

in the name of compassion the left's also castrating children with puberty blockers, opposite sex hormones, and mutilating surgery. so why not let addicts shoot up in comfort too? or let criminals rob businesses with impunity because of past injustices, real or imagined, that requires looking the other way?

there's also a side benefit to destabilizing society because it gives the states more control. create problems, sell solutions. let criminals steal, then turn john q public into slaves through digital ID and QR codes for "security reasons".

the most "dignified, compassionate, and humane" policies are churning out the most ghoulish problems like drug epidemics, child butchery, and state sanctioned suicide. the example in the OP is just another one.

i'm looking at things from a 50k foot view.

the left's sense of compassion is warped. look at ground zero for shitlib policies. trudeau destroyed his economy and now they're offering medically assisted suicide to people with depression. depression. life too hard cause you can no longer afford basic living? you can now end yourself.

in the name of compassion the left's also castrating children with puberty blockers, opposite sex hormones, and mutilating surgery. so why not let addicts shoot up in comfort too? or let criminals rob businesses with impunity because of past injustices, real or imagined, that requires looking the other way?

there's also a side benefit to destabilizing society because it gives the states more control. create problems, sell solutions. let criminals steal, then turn john q public into slaves through digital ID and QR codes for "security reasons".

the most "dignified, compassionate, and humane" policies are churning out the most ghoulish problems like drug epidemics, child butchery, and state sanctioned suicide. the example in the OP is just another one.
What use is a drug addict as a slave? I'm far from a modern leftist, in fact every single person I've ever met who identifies themselves as a leftist or a right-winger has been some hive mind controlled moron. Taking a balanced take on things doesn't exist for people who put themselves in political tribes.

Also, the war on drugs does far more to destabilise society than looking a drug addiction as a medical rather than criminal issue. What do you think funds most of the dangerous gangs across the world? Drugs money.

I'm sure the addicts will go the site, be mindful of the area and the need to keep it clean and safe, get their fix, and go about being decent junkies that don't litter the streets with needles, harass others, or shit and piss in public.

No way such a clinic does anything worse than provide "dignity" and clean needles to people who can't get their shit together. Nope!

Back