Taught him a lesson, class dismissed

Now a felon with useless educational training. Guess he'll have to go full time as a street corner pharmacist.

It's satisfying seeing this asshole kid get what he deserves, but the reality is this teacher should not be the one to do it. At most he should have restrained him. Now teacher is going to be fucked and most likely catching some charges.

Yeah teacher is fucked for doing that. Was definitely rooting for him though. I was actually hoping for him to finish with the ground and pound, he was getting fired anyway

We need more teachers like him.

Clearly nobody else was getting through to that young man, but this teacher didn't give up. And in the end, he taught him the most important lesson in life.

Story time:

About 15 years ago, a friend who I coached HS lacrosse with told me this story.

So a teacher or coach at the GHETTO shit hole Publix school he worked at gets into it with a student. Obviously he doesn't want to lose his job or get arrested. So he says to the kid, "One day, I'm gonna see you out in the world. One day."

10-15 years go by and the teacher gets off a train and sees that kid, now an adult, getting off the same train, and that's it, it's on sight. Kid runs, he chases him down the gravel area by the train tracks and whoops his ass, knocks his dick in the dirt and leaves him there.

Might be an urban myth but for what it is worth, the guy who told me is a straight shooter. Good dude. Old time tough guy who played college football and college lacrosse in the 1970s or so. And the school district where he taught would definitely have shithead kids worthy of a grown up ass whoopin.

Back