Shavkat Rakhmonov Issues Warning in Response to Jack Della Maddalena’s Callout

JDM got taken down by and had some bombs landed on him by Burns.. Shavkat will ragdoll this guy.

This fight makes so much sense and has the potential for warfare.
They should let it headline a free card to promote the two of them

Sounds like a great fight, look forward to Dana matching them both against aging veterans he wants to get rid of.

to be fair it's more like what Sagat'd say before fighting Ryu.
giphy.gif

Sounds like a fight to me.

Shavkat by KO imo but should be fun regardless

i like this fight. i like the idea of the best fighters in the division facing each other on the way up, so the title has legitimacy the moment it changes hands. obviously the ufc doesn’t like this, because it makes it harder to find fresh title challengers, but it’s still the closest thing to a tournament format we’ll get.

poor whatshisname will get skipped over again!

Shav shouldn't fight anyone. Dude should wait years like Colby if needed, to get that title shot. Then if he loses, wait years again to get that title shot. Like Colby. If needed.

If Leon vs Belal is truly what's next, I'd rather not have Shavkat and Jack face each other.

Do Shavkat vs Colby, I think that's the perfect fight...Should be a layup for Shavkat, test his defensive wrestling a bit and make him the undeniable number 1 contender.

Do Jack Della vs Sean Brady, Ian Garry or Michael Page. Say what you want about Jack but he looked real bad in his last 3 wins, splits vs Hafez and Holland, and he was losing the Burns fight until the KO. I'd rather not rush this, lots of good matchups for him.

Jack and Shavkat are the two most interesting contenders, no reason to pit them against one another.
@HuskySamoan with the correct take as always.

dont make shav and JDM face each other yet, we'll end up with a FW/LW style awkward log jam. there is work to do in sorting out the pecking order to establish a couple of active streams of contendors.

I think Shav is ready for a top name, which JDM is yet not. So give him colby and if colby fks around too much, he may feel free to await the winner of Belal/Leon.

JDM shoud fight one more high level guy, I think him and Ian Garry are a perfect match given they've both recently take on top 10 guys and done really well. Winner of JDM/Garry is likely next in line contendor wise.

So Shavkat is willing to kick his ass in the nicest most respectable way possible I see

Jack going for that retirement fight already...shavkat via ground supremacy.

Good title eliminator fight!

If they make WB against MVP on the same card that would beeves better!

If Leon vs Belal is truly what's next, I'd rather not have Shavkat and Jack face each other.

Do Shavkat vs Colby, I think that's the perfect fight...Should be a layup for Shavkat, test his defensive wrestling a bit and make him the undeniable number 1 contender.

Do Jack Della vs Sean Brady, Ian Garry or Michael Page. Say what you want about Jack but he looked real bad in his last 3 wins, splits vs Hafez and Holland, and he was losing the Burns fight until the KO. I'd rather not rush this, lots of good matchups for him.

Jack and Shavkat are the two most interesting contenders, no reason to pit them against one another.
Would love to see Shavkat dismantle Colby

I'm WAY more excited about this fight than the Leon Belal fight tbh.

Back