Sean O'Malley: 'Chito' Vera Knows He Was 'Gifted' Title Fight Because I’m Champ

O'malley is a weird dude, most people wouldn't bring attention to the fact that they are picking their fights as champion and aren't picking the guy on the best win streak.

As opposed to being gifted a decision over yan to get a title shot?
giphy.gif

I still think that O'Malley is a wuss for ducking Aljo rematch and Merab

His first title defense, and he insisted one fighting someone way down on the list

This after a controversial decision win over Petr Yan, and a quick stoppage against Aljo

I still need to see more before believing that this Diva is for real
You got to be an idiot to believe O'malley would duck a guy he slept and a decision machine who can't hurt a fly lol..

If I was in Chito’s position and the champion whom I’ve already beat called me out , I don’t see having to try very hard to justify this situation to myself.
Also 299 is so stacked I might have trouble sleeping the night before :p

Probably the only way Chito was going to get a TS ever. Bodied by Sandhagen and his Pedro performance wasn't anything special.

Really sounds like O’Malley is trying to game himself up here. Dude does not sound confident going into this.

We can all downplay what happened, but the last time these two fought it ended with the ref having to save one of them from being brutalized….and it wasn’t Chito.

I've been waiting years for someone to come out to Sevendust but apparently they're all too pussyfied. Lol

If I was in Chito’s position and the champion whom I’ve already beat called me out , I don’t see having to try very hard to justify this situation to myself.
Also 299 is so stacked I might have trouble sleeping the night before :p

DAMN - now we know you got some serious pull !​

Really sounds like O’Malley is trying to game himself up here. Dude does not sound confident going into this.

We can all downplay what happened, but the last time these two fought it ended with the ref having to save one of them from being brutalized….and it wasn’t Chito.

Double door marble floor naked hos
team-america-america.gif

Back