Media Ronda Rousey on CTE fears: "I never wanted to talk about concussion. It felt like a weakness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fair for her to be concerned. Even if her worry is legitimate, Rousey threads seemingly exist solely for people to shit on her. Never change Suredawg.
Lets be realistic Sherdog is absolute right wing incel central, Rousey isn't the most likable person but this place is full of basement dwellers and dusty old men shaking their fist at the world.

Realistically her faults extend to being rather insecure and arrogant, an absolute drop in the ocean compared to what Jon Jones has been up to for years yet he has way more fans on Sherdog still.

Last edited:
This place HATES stardom. Not niche hardcore MMA-fan only stardom, but the crossover type.

EVERY SINGLE TIME a fighter crosses over into that stratosphere this place starts hating hard.
With respect, one is an alleged rapist and the other is Ronda. Are there any others?

She will always and forever be insufferable. Her personality has major character flaws. It might be why her and Dana get along so great, besides the obvious of course.

There's much worse personalities and people in MMA. I figured by now you guys might have had your fill with the same old, tired hate. I guess not.

there was a moment in wich Ronda's mom was everywhere and it was embarassing... if it was her father people'd have start talking about a severe, tirannic, obsolete father's figure but since it was her mom it all became a "women empower" circus.
on top of that it was clear how ronda's mom (which iirc always calls herself "doctor") was enjoing the spotlight.
Too bad we never got an iconic "She still mah' guhrl!!" moment.

Rousey.jpg

Last edited:
She didn't pay no "role". For God's sakes, we've seen how bad her acting is. What you see is what you get with Ronda. I don't know why you're trying to defend her behavior and cast it off as something it wasn't.
We typically are in similar zip codes on what we think about things. This clearly isn't one of those, and I don't really care what your thoughts on my thoughts about it are. I'm not defending anything, just observing.

With respect, one is an alleged rapist and the other is Ronda. Are there any others?
You can literally go down the list of MMA superstars of the past and watch hate increase a their success does.

You inserted Conor there, not me. It happened to various others, if you missed that you must be new.

She’s saying tons of pure bullshit right now to move book sales. Yes concussions happen in the sport. There’s no reason to believe she’s one of the ones with a severe case of it. Last couple fights were rough sure, but she really didn’t take much damage all career long. You’re not getting dementia because you got knocked out once. If concussions were really a worry for her all this time she certainly wouldn’t have immediately went into pro wrestling

Lets be realistic Sherdog is absolute right wing incel central

Wow, that's such a interesting take.

Why did she get boos in Judo? Whats their politics? Who do they hate?

4916.gif

Sore loser.
Sore winner.

It's real simple.

She didn't pay no "role". For God's sakes, we've seen how bad her acting is. What you see is what you get with Ronda. I don't know why you're trying to defend her behavior and cast it off as something it wasn't.
IMO she did at least to a degree. The UFC paved the way for her by paying spots for her in big magazines/shows/media, she had to show up and play her superhero role.
She didn't look that good on TUF but that could also be partly due to editing to make the episodes more dramatic.

Sure that's the weakness, it wasn't hiding your face, crying constantly, and refusing to give credit to her opponents.

So y'all are STILL mad at her for some reason? It's been like ten years now lmao.

she thinks she settled. she could have schaub.

The more Ronda talks, the more she ruins her legacy

We typically are in similar zip codes on what we think about things. This clearly isn't one of those, and I don't really care what your thoughts on my thoughts about it are. I'm not defending anything, just observing.
Understood, one more quick point. Ronda was always the same. She use to get booed in Judo as well. She wasn't wealthy back then, the Judo fans had to have had their reasons.

So y'all are STILL mad at her for some reason? It's been like ten years now lmao.
One of those situations if she had just kept quite or just admitted she wasn't the best she would have way less haters.

Unfortunately, the more she talks the less people like her. Medically she has most of the personality traits of a psychopath (defensive to criticism, lack of guilt, lack of empathy, artificial charm, inflated view of oneself, impulsive). I'm not saying to diss her, reality is a lot of psychopaths are successful for those reasons.

There’s no way she just called herself the most eligible bachelorette. What is that? Code speak for “hot and ready”?

Imagine Travis Browne reading this shit…
tbf she said she WAS the most eligible bachelorette
but yeah calling herself that just show another level of delusion, it's really impressive
i wonder if the rogan speech had an effect in creating this state of delusion and lack of self awarennes<mma4>
Textbook narcists/psycho.

holly holm had worse concussions Ronda sucks omg hate her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back