Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m on about the 10-15. There was a pair on the front row of that section but they got snatched up right before I could get them. That would be the best seat for my tier. Never seen that come available before. They were open 30 minutes before my appointment

0f864581edab8811dcc8541b9e232804.gif
You going to every game?

Western Kentucky 6:00 CST
South Florida TBA
UGA 7:30 CST
South Carolina TBA
Mizzou TBA
Mercer TBA
Auburn TBA

You going to every game?

Western Kentucky 6:00 CST
South Florida TBA
UGA 7:30 CST
South Carolina TBA
Mizzou TBA
Mercer TBA
Auburn TBA
As of now, I’ve only got a booking for the South Carolina game so I’m hoping that’s the only one I’ll miss.

This is my first iron bowl as a ticket holder. My first season was away, then covid year and I only got half my tickets, then 22 I actually got covid and couldn’t go. So in my 6th season, FINALLY

As of now, I’ve only got a booking for the South Carolina game so I’m hoping that’s the only one I’ll miss.

This is my first iron bowl as a ticket holder. My first season was away, then covid year and I only got half my tickets, then 22 I actually got covid and couldn’t go. So in my 6th season, FINALLY
That USF game is probably gonna be an 11:00 AM CST kick in September.

<6>

@RollSonnenRoll looking over the concert schedule for the county fair next month and the first Saturday, which is when I usually go cause thats the day of the big Nathan's hot dog eating gimmick, has this country pop chick I never heard of but I suspect theres gonna be a decent amount of country pop hotties wandering around that afternoon before the concert
Win win win

Luger's "surprise" partner on the Dec 01 90 episode of WCW.

I thought he just debuted normally after a bunch of vignettes showing him wreaking havoc in japan, I may be wrong, though

@RollSonnenRoll looking over the concert schedule for the county fair next month and the first Saturday, which is when I usually go cause thats the day of the big Nathan's hot dog eating gimmick, has this country pop chick I never heard of but I suspect theres gonna be a decent amount of country pop hotties wandering around that afternoon before the concert
Win win win

You damn well better be in Concord on Aug 23 for Limp Bizkit!

Win win win

She looks nice

You damn well better be in Concord on Aug 23 for Limp Bizkit!

Dont forget about Riff Raff and Corey Feldman, that is an all star trailer trash lineup for the ages right there, no way im missing that!

I just thought of something, I upgraded my seats to the 100 lower level for the R&B concert next week which means now i'm gonna be mere feets away from my Facebook stalker from last month!
He said he always sits in the front row, so i'm gonna be having to dodge, dip, duck, dive and dodge all night long, fellas
Ole Pete's gonna be lucky to make it outta this one alive:oops::oops:

Me at the concert, trying to dance the night away, while remaining unseen...

tenor.gif

I just thought of something, I upgraded my seats to the 100 lower level for the R&B concert next week which means now i'm gonna be mere feets away from my Facebook stalker from last month!
He said he always sits in the front row, so i'm gonna be having to dodge, dip, duck, dive and dodge all night long, fellas
Ole Pete's gonna be lucky to make it outta this one alive:oops::oops:

Me at the concert, trying to dance the night away, while remaining unseen...

tenor.gif
You need to hit your stalker with the stiffest headbutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back