Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Im way late to the party but I am obsessed with Jelly Roll's country album that has him winning all these awards, that thing is a frickin masterpiece, i listen to it pretty much every single day, that shit will cleanse your spirit and reinvigorate your soul every single time
He's REALLY good.

I wanted to die in the muck after finding out that Mr Donny is now a minister.

<{hughesimpress}>

Who does TV PBP now that Chip left?
Brandon Gaudin. Lifelong Braves fan that wrote a letter to Chip as a kid wanting advice on how to be PBP guy. He’s boring as fuck. Frenchy left as well. I listen to the radio broadcast as I watch games.

Now that's how you book a finish, they don't call Bill France Jr the second best young mind in this business(after ole Pete) for nothing

FB-IMG-1713746797763.jpg

Brandon Gaudin. Lifelong Braves fan that wrote a letter to Chip as a kid wanting advice on how to be PBP guy. He’s boring as fuck. Frenchy left as well. I listen to the radio broadcast as I watch games.
The radio crew is great. Joe Simpson's old man rants are funny.
Who does Carpets of Dalton commercials now that Don Sutton is dead?

The radio crew is great. Joe Simpson's old man rants are funny.
Who does Carpets of Dalton commercials now that Don Sutton is dead?
I love Joe. He’s so old school and doesn’t give a fuck what people think about him.

Ben Ingram is good even tho he sounds a thousand years old but is like 40. Also a LA Knight look a like

Peter Moylan is a POS and I’d like to punch him repeated in the face

I love Joe. He’s so old school and doesn’t give a fuck what people think about him.

Ben Ingram is good even tho he sounds a thousand years old but is like 40. Also a LA Knight look a like

Peter Moylan is a POS and I’d like to punch him repeated in the face
Moylan was on 680 the other day and I had no idea he was Australian.

And of course Young Bell finished dead last again!!

😡😡😡😡

My buddies didn't die face down in the muck for this kid to be loafing around and underachieving!
Imagine being a Bad Brad fan (me) and continually missing these wins by a hair. He's trying to drag Roush back from the dead! McDowell and Logano fuck him over every damn plate race.

Now that's how you book a finish, they don't call Bill France Jr the second best young mind in this business(after ole Pete) for nothing

FB-IMG-1713746797763.jpg
Speaking of thrills, spills and chills. I finally watched Plane on Friday night and thoroughly enjoyed it. That was a really fun little action movie. It had me genuinely on-edge for those passengers getting captured by the terrorists. Gerard was awesome and Luke Cage stole the show.

MCDPLAN_LG002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back