• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1159: Story Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLAywUhXMAASjdM

Jeeeez

[<dunn]

20 million copies of gibberish sold worldwide.
Thats pretty good for not being able to play an instrument.
I should take my niece out of piano class right this instant!

Mcdonald's sells the most burgers moon. Doesn't make em good burgers.

Embarrassing himself and further killing his own reputation (and thus hurting his company) just to push a midcard manlet who is basing his whole personality on getting roughed up by Phil brooks is a very Tony Khan thing to do.
I'll take it!

If Bayley is showing cleavage after winning the WWE champion belt do you think she will show cheeks if she wins the World's one as well?

To all my Canadian bluds, I got my federal climate incentive just now and I am feeling pretty!
<thisgonbegood>

Would Vince support Effy’s Big Gay Brunch?
He'd stand in the middle of the ring at the start of the show and throw it to a video package on Pat Patterson with a tear in his eye. Greatest carny of them all never stops working.

Thursday - "The sky is falling on AEW! it's WCW 2000! They're going out of business!"

Saturday - "Omg Jack Perry is amazing! AEW have made a new star! He's the future of the company!"

Nice one, wrestling fans.

Thursday - "The sky is falling on AEW! it's WCW 2000! They're going out of business!"

Saturday - "Omg Jack Perry is amazing! AEW have made a new star! He's the future of the company!"

Nice one, wrestling fans.
Jungle Bitch being the future of your company means the sky IS falling and you're going out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back