Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete The Business needs to get back to this.

transformers-optimus-prime.gif

Random fact: Will Clark is the favourite athlete of me (Canadian), and a good buddy (England). We haven’t kept in great touch, but this clip brought us back together the other day

Random fact: Will Clark is the favourite athlete of me (Canadian), and a good buddy (England). We haven’t kept in great touch, but this clip brought us back together the other day

Random fact: When I was 5 I wanted to play first base like Will Clark. There was just one problem - I wasn't any good!

Guys, Ive played this song 10 times in a row so far and I aint showing no signs of stopping anytime soon and thats a shoot
I freaking love this song, its such a perfect tune for those warm carefree summer nights full of good times and maybe some romance as you cruise around just enjoying the moment

Random fact: I watched Gremlins this past Christmas and when I do watch it it's always on Christmas.

It's one of the best Christmas movies out there, along with Die Hard.

Yup. It's up there with Fury as one of my all time favorite Christmas movies. No doubt about it.

Donut shop was crowded at 9 pm?
That makes me love this country and thats a shoot

tenor.gif

I think one of the young chicanas that work there is sweet on your boi Ol Rex, Ole Pete. I think it started when I went in there and got half a dozen with no shirt on at the end of last summer. If I was single I'd think about taking her to the fancy theatre in Modesto to see Godzilla x King Kong: The New Empire. I'd let her get as much candy as she wants. It aint trickin if ya got it, Jack!

I think one of the young chicanas that work there is sweet on your boi Ol Rex, Ole Pete. I think it started when I went in there and got half a dozen with no shirt on at the end of last summer. If I was single I'd think about taking her to the fancy theatre in Modesto to see Godzilla x King Kong: The New Empire. I'd let her get as much candy as she wants. It aint trickin if ya got it, Jack!

That last sentence popped me good and thats a shoot

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Baked goods > handbags, shoes, jewelry

Clothes, handbags and jewelry is never really a good idea unless they specifically told you exactly what they wanted. I stopped buying that stuff 15 years ago! The furthest I'll go is like a cute t shirt to be worn around the house now. They are too picky, man! My wife wants something then use the joint account and get it on your own!

We watched Sonic 2 this past weekend and I popped so hard when Here Comes the Hotstepper started playing

1416001861486.gif

Lawdy dawdy we likes to pawty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back