*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
Where the hell is Chris Thomas? He wasn't at Powerslap 2 or 3

Where the hell is Chris Thomas? He wasn't at Powerslap 2 or 3

Suspension. He was on medication used to treat opioid disorder (Buprenorphine), and it's unfortunately a banned substance.

All is well with him now it seems and apparently he's coming back in September, from what he's said on social media at least.

This thread is #1 in SEOseowootwoot.png

This is great and is in line with the projected future of the growing sport of Power Slap

yeswecan.png

ht5zxnwvbnab1.jpg

#Winning #growingsport #slapitalistregime #skyrocketinggrowth #BigBucks

Last edited:
Watched the first season, I have no moral objection to any of it, it just doesn't feel very exciting. Glad you enjoy it.

The events have incredible pacing though (not lying, it was nonstop action). The show on the other hand was essentially one long ad for Howler Head Whiskey

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

Watched the first season, I have no moral objection to any of it, it just doesn't feel very exciting. Glad you enjoy it.
I’m not on fan of the show myself, but I do watch the competitions.

Slap Fight of the Day...From SlapFIGHT Championship:

'Da Crazy Hawaiian' Layne Viernes vs 'Heavy Chevy' (real name unknown)

Happy "Throw it Back Thursday" everyone! Here are videos related to throwing as well as throwing "it" back. By "it" I mean anything that garners attention like the buttocks or breasts.

Very good slow motion!

Huuuwaaaaooo

Sisterhood!

Spreading Love

Very strong woman. Have a good Thursday! I must take care of cats and baby so please do not anger our Mod-Kings while I am absent.

Thank you!

#stayprogressive

Last edited:
Rule Book said:
Match Fouls (Either Participant):

Delay of Match: any action that deliberately stalls the match, with the intention or reasonable expectation of using the delay to its advantage (such as faking injury, engaging with Officials, failure to follow referee instructions, etc.).
Failure to follow referee instructions
Use of abusive hate-based language

Will we ever get refs to call out fouls consistently?

I sure hope not.

<{JustBleed}>

do you think a version of power slap but with closed fists + brass knucks would be feasible?

<{jackyeah}>

do you think a version of power slap but with closed fists + brass knucks would be feasible?

<{jackyeah}>

Very dangerous. Very bad!

nkmad.png

Fighter safety is not a joke. In any combat sport. Shame.

Last edited:
Power Slap heavyweight Dorian "Disturbing the Peace" Perez in a kumite style boxing match.

Some call the first half of the first round the Hagler-Hearns of Street Beefs

Slap Fight of the Day...from Slap Fighting Championship (Formerly Polish Promotion PunchDown):

Vasily 'The Dumpling' Kamotsky vs Dawid 'Zaleś' Zalewski

Slap Fight of the Day...from Slap Fighting Championship (Formerly Polish Promotion PunchDown):

Vasily 'The Dumpling' Kamotsky vs Dawid 'Zaleś' Zalewski

Huwao!!!

nkapplaud.png.png

Very good slap battle! I also want to buy all of the Polish fitness treats because they make it seem so testosterone filled!

Edit: lol at subtitles

[Audience being loud as f*ck]

Last edited:
HUUUWAAAO!

#superwoman #veryhealthy #sexyjump

Super powerful punch! No question a strong slap too!
nkapplaud.png.png

Slap fight of day from great American promotion of Slap Mountain

Hardcore Hillbilly Cousin Cherry meets glorious foe and big slapper Crystal Fire!

Great game between strong female participants! Very progressive and free of bigotry, also filled with barbed wire which is very cool <3

Let us change the view of the world with regards to female combatants! Hurray for inclusivity!

nkapplaud.png.png

#nosexism #aparthoodiswrong #slapitalism #illegalearlobefondling

Last edited:
Back