Politics in the Streets megathread

It should not be surprising considering that these guys are considered self defense coaches in the SJW circle:

{<jordan}<Dany07>

I'm going to a BJJ beginner's class in a few hours. Our warm up is tougher than everything in that video.

Dude grabs the baton mid-strike, hesitates with the uppercut, lands the hook *and* catches himself before punching the woman. Epic.

6zeuluasnib21.png

Attacks unarmed man with a weapon
Easily and hilariously countered with a wind up comic book punch
Glasses go flying
KTFO, roached and bowels evacuate
Female antifa immediately in open mouthed, moistened awe of manly white shitlord

Diagnosis: Ultimate Humiliation

Treatment: Seppuku

Last edited:
From what I’ve seen and read about Antifa, they really can’t fight for shit. It’s not that they can’t fight, it’s that the people that make up the organization are like the scrawny, skinny weaklings of our society. You know, those random puss’s out there and I use the term organization loosely.

Screw this Antifa bullshit

Dude grabs the baton mid-strike, hesitates with the uppercut, lands the hook *and* catches himself before punching the woman. Epic.

This Antifa guy should have stayed in the basement, anyone with a rational brain who doesnt know how to fight and is undersized would look at that jacked Albino Gorilla looking viking dude and say to themselves this is one mofo I do not want to pick a fight with.

He should have followed up with a soccer kick or stomp to that Antifa douche. He was trying to hit him with a weapon and had it coming.

The wind up on that punch is insane. That's some 80s WWF shit right there.

This Antifa guy should have stayed in the basement, anyone with a rational brain who doesnt know how to fight and is undersized would look at that jacked Albino Gorilla looking viking dude and say to themselves this is one mofo I do not want to pick a fight with.

He thought he was tough because his face was covered and he had a baton. Maybe when he wakes up he can re-evaluate his fighting skills, or lack thereof.

Nope, nope, nope, it is my belief that if you attack an unarmed person with a weapon, the violence that should befall you must be much worse than a Smash bros. style Falcon Punch. You have to go full 12th Century on that motherfucker...

d70f0a0f5622f0d2a892c7422cbd647deee05b37_00.gif

Last edited:

Check out the aftermath of that KO punch. His little buddies drag him away from the brawl and he is stiff as a board.

What do Antifas believe in? It looks like they’re anarchists and starting riots?

What do Antifas believe in? It looks like they’re anarchists and starting riots?
They basically have a warped world view imo. They go around attacking anybody they perceive to be a NAZI. I say NAZI because they don't really seem to care about any other form of fascism. From what I've seen anybody on the right is a NAZI to them.

awww I thought he was going to KO the woman the way you described it :(

Back