NXT Stand & Deliver 2024: The Don is Taking Over.

Batjester

Let me talk to ya!
@Titanium
Reaction score
NXT STAND AND DELIVER 2024
WHOOP THAT TRICK EDITION
SATURDAY, APRIL 6TH
NOON ET/9AM PT

20240328_NXT_StandDeliver_Match_TrickHayes_FC_COMP--a5c0172f3d323cefa3f71a3d5d390552.jpg

NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
Carmelo Hayes

vs
Trick Williams

20240305_NXT_StandDeliver_Match_DragTony_FC_date--31e0b41dc8da2a7f0f4671ab1678ee77.jpg

NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
Ilja Dragunov (C)
vs
The Don Tony D'Angelo

20240329_NXT_StandDeliver_Match_LryaRoxanne_FC--858f81758dc09cbfe821e90eb2583aef.jpg

NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Lyra Valkyria (C)

vs
Worthless Roxanne Perez

20240326_NXT_StandDeliver_Match_ObaDijakBriggs_FC_Date--d8bd0eb6f887f619b181f13ab8c833dc.jpg

NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP
TRIPLE THREAT
Oba Femi (C)
vs
Josh Briggs
vs
Dijak

20240402_NXT_StandDeliver_Match_NXTTag_FC_Date--d780c493b3da3c8058c9839bb1d3243b.jpg

NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Wolfdogs (C)
Bron Brekker & Baron Corbin
vs
Axiom & Nathan Frazer

20240402_NXT_StandDeliver_Match_6WomanTag_FC_Date--750bf1a79131a93d0e0386d9853bfb0b.jpg

6 WOMAN TAG TEAM MATCH
Jaycee Jane, Kiana James, and Izzi Dame
vs
Kelani Jordon, Thea Hail, and Hardcore Country Lite Fallon Henley

20240402_NXT_StandDeliver_Match_GacySpears_FC_Date--b654d9002777a141fbe62a4d2ff4608c.jpg

PRE-SHOW MATCH
Shawn Spears
vs
Joe Gacy

@Kowboy On Sherdog , @Oku , @Strychnine , @D.R.H. , @Zebra Cheeks

Not sure Trick vs Carmelo should be the main event over the NXT title, but it is a fairly well built up side attraction.

Yeah! I was getting worried.
Got up late and then the fucking thing kept switching my formatting.

Not sure Trick vs Carmelo should be the main event over the NXT title, but it is a fairly well built up side attraction.
I 100% think Melo and Trick should be the main event. It's been such a long built storyline that it really deserves the top spot.

Ilja and Tony has had such a short build (good though) that it feels like a bit of an afterthought (I still think Tony wins).

Megan Morant looking like a dominatrix........suits her.

Predictions time:

Trick vs Melo - Gotta send the crowd home happy so Trick wins. Melo to the main stage and I hope they keep him heel.

Ilja vs The Don - I like how they are building up the Family as more of a serious threat, and I think it's time to push Tony D to the top for some fresh match ups. Give me "AND NEW...)

Lyra vs Worthless - Lyra's whole run has been meh, but Worthless is the definition of meh. This was obviously supposed to be Cora's spot, and I think they put the belt back on Worthless just to piss me off.

Femi vs Briggs vs Dijak - This should be a fun match of 3 guys just beating the shit out of each other. It might be too soon to take the belt off of Oba, but I think Dijak deserves a title run just because of the work he's put in. Briggs' time will come at some point. Dijak pins Briggs to become new NA Champ.

Wolfdogs vs Axiom and Frazer - This is a dark horse to be match of the weekend. The match they had earlier this year was fantastic, and I think this one will be too. I'm torn as to who wins this. Bron is due a call up, but then again the Wolfdogs just got new merch. I'm thinking we see a Days End into a Spear and the champs retain.

6 woman tag - Really don't care to be honest. I have a feeling Hail leads her team to victory.

Spears vs Gacy - Throw away match, that will probably be pretty decent. Gacy probably wins this.

No matter who is the womens champion is.....they only holding it until Sol Ruca or Arianna Grace takes it to make that title mean something

I knew Dijak was a big guy, but never realized he was 6'7". That triple threat match should be a fun time.

I love how Peacock is advertising vodka before noon.

I knew Dijak was a big guy, but never realized he was 6'7". That triple threat match should be a fun time.
I know he is not a big enough name yet but, I would love to see him and Gunther do a 15 - 20 match at a PLE in the future. Those guys would kill each other.

Dark haired Pretty Deadly guy all dressed like he's Lestat from Interview With a Vampire.

Back