Media Jamahal Hill speaks on loss, wants to fight Jiri Prochazka next

Yo Jamahill ting all good fam ain't no h8rs here on 6ixdog just love you'll get him next tayum my guy swear down 💯 🚫🧢

You must post on Torontology reddit lol
The 6ix is a weird monster
The rap music I hear coming out of there is so bad these days, just generic ignorant trap garbage

Bless up Yoot
#nocap

I'm not particularly fond of Jamahal, but I wouldn't say I dislike him either. I don't engage in negative talk about him, or really discuss him much at all (except for this post, of course), to be fair.

He's a skilled fighter, having been a champion at one point, and I respect that he relinquished the title rather than holding up the division when he got injured.

The main reason I can't fully get behind him is his strange passive-aggressiveness. It's like he can't decide if he wants to be a baby-face or a heel.

One moment, he's being respectful, asking for an autograph, making small talk by asking the meaning of "Chama." But then, at the press conference, he acts incredibly disrespectful, flaunting a smashed and beaten-up Moai chain and spouting off wild shit that he couldn't back up.

Be a baby-face or be the heel, you can't be both because that's some two-faced, grimy shit, and it's a bad look.

He coming off a loss Jiri coming off a win, fight doesn’t make sense. Give him Blachowicz
I think Jiri should fight Blachowicz. How about Hill v Krylov?
Guys Jan is literally out for surgery. Jan is fighting nobody for a while lol. It pretty much has to be Jiri vs Jamahal at this point as Ank is gonna fight Alex next.

Jiri vs Rountree

Hill vs Rakic

This is the way.
No idea why you keep pushing Khalil and Jiri. Jiri just TKO'ed Rakic, makes no sense for him to fight even further down after just fighting down. Rakic vs Rountree, Jiri vs Jamahal makes much more sense to me but opinions are opinions I guess. We don't always gotta agree with them.

{<shrug}

Last edited:
You must post on Torontology reddit lol
The 6ix is a weird monster
The rap music I hear coming out of there is so bad these days, just generic ignorant trap garbage

Bless up Yoot
#nocap

Nah reddit be mad sus fam 🌈 mans only post hear and I here u fam dem Torono rappers don't hit like they used to mans like bluegrass country ting like dat fam 🪕 carly rae jepsen cool too fam mans just like da TDot language so I learn it hire some yute name Bucksindacut to school me now mans vibin widda culture might visit one day if I wasn't grindin' so hard but Buck's music is str8 AZZ ngl tho 😂 🚫🧢

I think Jiri vs Ankalaev makes sense, winner gets a title shot.

Jamahal was absolutely humiliated, and was forced to eat every portion of his crow-fortified Humble-Pie.

Every loudmouth punk, who runs his mouth like that, deserve to feel like Jamahal feels right now.

Made all the more embarrassing by his childlike spelling.

It's always preferable for a fighter to conduct himself with class: the fighter looks stronger in victory, as well as classier in defeat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back