I'll never make fun of Chris Weidman again

Not a fan of a fighter who wears his own country's flag to the cage when he is fighting in his own country, especially when his opponent is also from that same country. Just seems silly.

If you're going to hate vocally religious fighters, you'll basically be left with fanboying Mir.

Oh that's true. Kinda funny how low IQ, high lust for violence and being young all correlate to high religiosity, though, eh?

Chris has all but confirmed his next fight will be his last. He still had delusions of beating Izzy before the Tavares fight but reality set in with how that fight went that he is physically just not the same as his once was.

"I'm not able to defend my fairy tales with actual evidence so I'll just make fun of the person pointing this out"

Nice try. Do you do this for each person who notices you believe in wishes and dreams?
Oh-ho, a devastating attack! You get all of my gold, good sir! I'll tip my fedora and wave my neckbeard to you, mister!

Reddit atheists are the best thing to happen to Christianity for decades.

Where does it say in the Bible sports is wrong? .lol .

These are all adults they all signed papers and know the rules and risks ..

Dont sully the Lords name or sports with this trash...

Thanking God for your successes should be done
This world has turned its back on God or follows very poor atheistic arguments. The amount of hostility is absurd, especially compared to things like Islam. I've lived long enough to see first hand what happens when you raise a bunch of reprobates and they start running the world.

Last edited:
Oh-ho, a devastating attack! You get all of my gold, good sir! I'll tip my fedora and wave my neckbeard to you, mister!

Reddit atheists are the best thing to happen to Christianity for decades.

Never been to reddit. Another swing and a miss. What you're doing is called doubling down, and since you've been wrong twice now, I can safely ignore everything you say because you've shown yourself to be unworthy. Still no evidence for your middle-eastern blood magic death cult either.
You're 0-2 now in this thread, maybe it's time to throw in the towel.

Weidman on short notice fight against Darren Till would be a good one for the fans.

I'll make fun of him extra to pick up the slack.

42a1fb6c-4a34-472f-bf98-b787f2347049_text (1).gif

uriah-hall-chris-weidman-ufc-261.jpg
c471aefd-b9f4-4f32-9c87-64016620e690_text (1).gif

I've awlways been indifferent to Weidman but I didn't like how he tried to win by DQ when he fought Gegard.

Never been to reddit. Another swing and a miss. What you're doing is called doubling down, and since you've been wrong twice now, I can safely ignore everything you say because you've shown yourself to be unworthy. Still no evidence for your middle-eastern blood magic death cult either.
You're 0-2 now in this thread, maybe it's time to throw in the towel.
You don’t need to go to Reddit. You ARE Reddit. Keep piling that fedora and fighting the good fight, being rude to religious people online as a way of fighting how empty and hollow your life is.

Back