Crime Four LEOs dead and Four Injured in Charlotte, NC Shooting. Suspect dead.

When I see shit like this I always wonder what the "TRY AND TAKE EM" crowd thinks would happen if the government actually wanted to take their guns. Doesn't matter how many guns and how much ammo you have, you are going to lose.
- It's obviously that. The govern has far more guns...

When I see shit like this I always wonder what the "TRY AND TAKE EM" crowd thinks would happen if the government actually wanted to take their guns. Doesn't matter how many guns and how much ammo you have, you are going to lose.

90% of active duty military voted for either Trump or the Libertarian candidate.

The "TRY AND TAKE EM" crowd IS the military.

They're literally the same people. The most pro gun people in America are either veterans or still active duty military or police. The most right wing Americans are former or still active special forces people.

90% of active duty military voted for either Trump or the Libertarian candidate.

The "TRY AND TAKE EM" crowd IS the military.

They're literally the same people. The most pro gun people in America are either veterans or still active duty military or police. The most right wing Americans are former or still active special forces people.
999.png

1000.png

Update Two:

2150312909.jpg

The crime scene at 5525 Galway Drive.

Injured and Killed

The fourth officer killed has been named as Deputy US Marshal Thomas Weeks.

UYC7QEWYI5FJRAJPENYPHA26OA.png

Injured::

Jack Blowers, a CMPD officer, suffered gunshot wound injuries and was released yesterday.
Joshua Campbell, a CMPD officer, who not shot but suffered a broken foot and was discharged this morning.
Mike Giglio, a CMPD officer, suffered gunshot wound injuries and was released yesterday.
Chris Tolley, a CMPD officer, underwent surgery and is now in stable condidtion.

Criminal Record

...[P]olice had been attempting to serve felony warrants on 39-year-old Terry Clark Hughes Jr.

Hughes – who also died in the shootout – had been arrested dozens of times, with almost 50 cases listed online, including charges relating to drug manufacture, firearm possession and aggravated assault.

The charges against him stretch back over 20 years and across multiple counties in North Carolina, with one listed against him as far back as 2001 over communicating threats — against his own father, Terry Clark Hughes Sr.

...(CPMD) chief Johnny Jennings said that Hughes Jr had previously spent a 'significant amount of time' behind bars.

CPMD said that at the time of Monday’s incident, Hughes was wanted for possession of a firearm by felon and felony flee to elude out of Lincoln County, North Carolina.

On the 24th of April he had failed to appear in court related to charges of possession of firearm by felon and marijuana possession, according to the department.

...In 2021... Hughes was charged with possessing drug paraphernalia, and manufacturing and possession of marijuana with the intent to sell or deliver.

He was also charged with having maintained or kept a 'shop, residence, building, or some other place' for the purpose of selling, keeping, or using a controlled substance. That same year... he was also charged with fleeing to elude arrest.

Also listed on his sprawling rap sheet were crimes spread across North Carolina counties including Mecklenburg, Alamance, Chatham and Rowan.

Back in 2012... Hughes was incarcerated for four months after being convicted of traffic offences, breaking and entering and multiple weapons law violations. Records indicated he was also charged with eluding arrest with two aggravating factors – reckless driving to endanger... [and] driving while licence revoked[.]

According to WCNC... Hughes led police on a high-speed chase through Alamance [C]ounty, which reached up to 100mph after he turned around to avoid a checkpoint.

In April 2010 he was arrested for aggravated assault against a female in Charlotte. That same year he was convicted of breaking and entering in Person County, north of Raleigh-Durham, and spent approximately six months in prison before being released in May 2011.

One year prior[...] he had been charged with the same offence as well as possessing a stolen firearm.

In 2006 Hughes was twice charged with carrying a concealed gun and jailed again later that year in December on further charges of weapons law violations.

Inside the House

An AR-15, a 40-calibre handgun and more than '500 rounds of projectiles and casings' were recovered from the residence. Investigators are trying to determine how Hughes, given his rap sheet, acquired the weapons.

The two people in the house with Hughes are female and were there voluntarily. Reports now conflict on whether there was, or is suspected to have been, a second shooter or not. Neither the woman nor the 17 year-old girl have been arrested. They are at the police station being interviewed.

Last edited:
People under investigation for paedophilia/exposed as paedophiles have a very high suicide rate.

It's a religion. The more people contradict and disprove their narrative, for whatever interesting psychological reason, the stronger it becomes. The 'Government fears an armed population' etc. stuff didn't even make it out of the 18th Century, check out the Whiskey Rebellion anyone who is unfamiliar.

Good. As long as they don't take real people with them, like the scumbag in the example I gave.

The government shit it's collective pants on Jan 6th, and the insurrectionists weren't even armed.

- It's obviously that. The govern has far more guns...
It was a combined effort of US Marshals, local SWAT, and local PD. So not just random beat cops, but a task force of highly trained personnel (at least in part).

All this to get one guy for possession of firearms.

There are about 800,000 total law enforcement officers in the US. And 83,000,000 gun owners. Do gun grabbers still think they could manage a forced confiscation?!? If even 1% of gun owners fought back and each only did 10% of what this guy managed, they would still run out of agents.

FFS.

Absolutely horrible. RIP, and condolences to thos Marshall's families. Senseless shit.

They will ALWAYS end up taking your gun from "Your cold dead hands". Don't doubt it.

That's all military, I'm talking about combat veterans and special forces. I'm trying to find it but it was on Jocko's podcast.
Didn’t you just write this?
“90% of active duty military voted for either Trump or the Libertarian candidate.”

Got damn, what a piece of shit thing to say after a tragedy like this. I used to love King's work and I've probably read over 30 of his books. What a disappointment he turned into such an asshole.

So, how long after a mass shooting are people supposed to wait before they can talk about it?

So, how long after a mass shooting are people supposed to wait before they can talk about it?

Maybe wait until the 4 Police Officers who were just slaughtered have been removed from the crime scene. Also important is that King's ONLY response to the tragedy was to complain about gun control without any useful ideas of his own. The same people who mock "Thoughts and prayers" are the ones spewing "Something has to be done!" as if it was any better.

Last edited:

I'd like to know how all of these people are getting arrested dozens of times and are free to walk the streets.

I hate to turn this into a race thing, but all I have heard my entire life is how Blacks are treated more harshly than any other race when it comes to punishment for crimes, yet when there is a violent murder committed, it turns out the suspect has an arrest sheet a mile long.

Back