Dana White shares info about 300

Or better yet, deny guys any FOTN bonuses because their OPPONENT missed weight.
I agree with most of what you said but I believe if you are in the FOTN and your opponent missed weight you get both. At least I think that has happened.

It's great that they are increasing the bonuses for this event, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of bad fights 100%. Every fighter knows a bonus is on the table and every fighter knows they get a win bonus, usually double their show (unless they negotiated straight pay). Yet we still see fighters not go for it - even in title fights. Maybe $300,000 is substantial enough to change that, but it just proves money isn't the only thing they need to lay it all out there.
Its good money but not sure if enough motivation for guys at the top of the card to go the extra mile imo, its way more than the usual 50k tho, i always find weird when they give POTN to a PPV headliner that already gets paid well for the most part instead of some prelim guy that often make less than the 50k, on a victory.

Classic U Fight Cheap and degenerate approach to money from the wife beater. The same kind of mentality that allows him to tip a waiter 10 grand while paying slap fighters 500 bucks to get CTE for him.

Throw multiple 300ks around as a shitty one-time gimmick, even if a random leg injury occurs, but then go back to giving guys ZERO bonuses for spectacular finishes on regular cards, simply because you play favorites.

Where on this army man did Dana White touch you?
1712888504506.jpeg

So generous. Who needs institutional change when we have upgraded centennial event bonuses, (4) custom shorts, and blue canvas? Pink goof really pulled out all the stops on this one. Probably feeling good after they crushed it on that anti-trust suit and wanted to give something
What are you even talking about? You sound like a zoomer.

I'd say it's light blue
I think they're going for this.
WEC - Certified Khaos | UFC

I agree with most of what you said but I believe if you are in the FOTN and your opponent missed weight you get both. At least I think that has happened.

It's not a hill I will die on. My memory is just that there have been fights that clearly have been FOTN but not awarded it, and then you try to work out why and you realize one guy missed weight. What you say may have happened too.

The overall point is just how arbitrary it is. Aside from better overall pay, there should be standard finish bonuses. And if they want to play favorites, have 'of the night' bonuses on top of the standard finish bonus.

Watching the press conference and you truly get a feel for how stacked this card is...

Classic U Fight Cheap and degenerate approach to money from the wife beater. The same kind of mentality that allows him to tip a waiter 10 grand while 🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢 paying slap fighters 500 bucks to get CTE for him.🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢

Throw multiple 300ks around as a shitty one-time gimmick, even if a random leg injury occurs, but then go back to giving guys ZERO bonuses for spectacular finishes on regular cards, simply because you play favorites.

turpsbugatti-min.png

#PowerSlap mandem got BANDZ fam u ain't even know the #wagwan u a str8 h8r fam don't like success I see thru u like great value clear tape my guy all due respect 💯🚫🐮

No idea who is the lower paid fighter on the card, he probably is, him, Rodriguez or Turner maybe.
It's absolutely Brundage. Turner is top 10, Rodriguez is number 6. Brundage has never been ranked or won more than two fights in a row in the UFC.

Clearly happens regularly but you can't prove it because they don't officially announce it. Like all things U Fight Cheap, the 'no bonuses for people who miss weight' rule is selective - they sometimes just ignore it when one of their pets is involved. But they generally stick to it.

And that means their solution for not rewarding a guy who missed weight and was in FOTN is simply to fuck over the guy who did make weight as well.
Lol, so no, you don't have any examples of that ever happening and had to completely fabricate a complaint instead of saying "wow, that's a nice bonus" like any normal person would.

Rob Font missed weight against Chito, they won fight of the night, and Chito got both bonuses. Geoff Neal missed weight against Shavkat, and they both got fight of the night bonuses and Shavkat also got 30% of Neal's purse.

300k every finish? Now thats how to incetivize fighters, specially at the lower end, even some higher.
no, Dana said 1.2million in bonuses is available so that's 4 fighters getting 300k bonuses, so not every finish gets 300k bonus.

If they gave a 300k bonus for every finish...... They would need (max case scenario) US$3.9million to pay the bonuses and they're not gonna do that.

Dana upped the bonus to 300k but will award no bonuses.

“The kids didn’t want to fight”.

bork1}

I think Endevour their parent company is trying to be private again. For them to get 300k is a stretch. How else are they paying for top shelf talent from the contender series

Endeavor went private and sold for $13 billion. TKO is still public.

Back