Cooking With @Buff - Steak, Fresh Pasta, Soup, Tacos, and more...

Who Do You Cook With?

• Volk

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Buff

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters
I have a few more... But they're a little clunky... I trained as a pasta chef in Italy.

Beetroot Tortellini

Pasta Class 1

Pasta Class 2

Nice! Im making canned Tuna pasta with Anchovy and black Lentils for dinner. Wish me luck :)

So we got a rocker @Dirty Frank

A newly MMA fighter @MrPsychoticKane

And now we have a chef! @Buff

SmFkMns.gif
Yo you forgot me fam #1 Toronto Rapper and Genius Inventor #SuccessDog

Nice! Im making canned Tuna pasta with Anchovy and black Lentils for dinner. Wish me luck :)
Start with a cold pan, melt your anchovy with the garlic, add the tuna when the garlic smells good, add the lentils... A slice of parmesan rind is awesome for lentils too... And a squeeze of lemon tk finish.

Start with a cold pan, melt your anchovy with the garlic, add the tuna when the garlic smells good, add the lentils... A slice of parmesan rind is awesome for lentils too... And a squeeze of lemon tk finish.

will do. Should I use the oil from the tuna?

Whats cracking homies?! I've recently started making food reels to help me get more private chef work... I've been cooking professionally for over 20 years, and can do most things... These are some of my regular dishes..

Let me know what you think... Screencap your own gifs. ;)

Why cook with Volk when you can cook with Buff..?

Theres more videos on my page, but here's a couple for now...

Steak Sandwich

French Onion Soup

Arancini

Tacos... Bonus drunk Buff.

Farfalle with Prawns:

<{blankeye}>

LETS DO THIS

Nice work! but may I make a suggestion? I think it would be a good idea to invest in a wireless mic as it’s a little difficult to hear your voice. You can get them for relatively cheap on amazon.

Nice work! but may I make a suggestion? I think it would be a good idea to invest in a wireless mic as it’s a little difficult to hear your voice. You can get them for relatively cheap on amazon.
Aye, sound is an issue... Tbh I'm still figuring out editing video - sound may take a little while to figure out...

I'm actually considering switching to voice overs because instagram allows you to record audio top...

Good stuff brah. I will definitley be trying outta few of these.

I watched just aboot all of dem vids fam I be gettin' a ton of value outta di content real talks 🚫🙅🏽‍♀️🧢🧢

Looking forward to the Shadface branded non-stick pans and inspirational/informative JRE interview Iron Chef Sherbro finna blow up 💣🧨💥💥💥

Back