Social Bill Maher rags on Disney

Uh oh, time for @Loiosh @kflo and @Sinister to come flying in here to go on the attack and call Bill Maher a bigot chud who was never my friend.

These bigots and hypocrites don't complain when the cartoon dogs in Lady and the Tramp touch mouths when they were eating spaghetti, but suddenly care when a 47 year old man on the sex offender registry grinds his taint into a 6 year old's face and installs a toilet cam because they're hypocrites. Hate has no home here.

<Grimes01>

Last edited:
Uh oh, time for @Loiosh @kflo and @Sinister to come flying in here to go on the attack and call Bill Maher a bigot chud who was never my friend.

These bigots and hypocrites don't complain when the cartoon dogs in Lady and the Tramp touch mouths when they were eating spaghetti, but suddenly care when a 47 year old man on the sex offender registry grinds his taint into a 6 year old's face and installs a toilet cam because they're hypocrites. Hate has no home here.

<Grimes01>
I don’t speak dumbass. Can someone translate? Thx.

I remember there were some creeps in here arguing that drag queens having shows for kids was not sexual in any way.

And he's right about the militant gender bullshit in schools - it is entrapment, and ultra creepy.

Truth is though both Disney and De Santis are opportunists who only care about such issues to the degree it advantages them.

Victor Salva getting welcomed back into Hollywood obviously showed you the potential for this happening.

Ok so apparently Nickelodeon had a producer that went to jail and is a registered sex offender against children and Disney hired him to produce a children's TV show. I didn't know about it til just now.

His point about tribalism is my favorite part.

The lady bragging on zoom call about spreading queer things in every product in Disney..

I think she is in charge of creative content. When your identity becomes your everything and your religion this is what happens.

The lady bragging on zoom call about spreading queer things in every product in Disney..

I think she is in charge of creative content. When your identity becomes your everything and your religion this is what happens.
I wonder if she's responsible for the storyline on 911 that turns Buck bi-sexual and changes the focus of the show to that instead of responding to emergencies. It was such an unnecessary change to the show that already has at least two gay men and a lesbian as regulars.

Isn't Maher known for liking young girls and thinking that its ok to date extremely young?

I remember seeing a clip of him from his show talking about it in like the 90s but can't find it anymore.. the guy seems like a real weirdo. I don't disagree with him here at all, but he probably shouldn't be the one preaching to us.

Back