UFC 303 needs some work

They could, sure, I just don't see them doing a 6 fight main card in the UK given it's taking place in the early hours of the morning for the local crowd.
True. But the UFC still may want to keep that match up open ahead of 304 just in case something goes wrong and they need a back up to fill the main card. So we still could get the fight on the card that way.

If Colby got to fight Conor at 170, and McNugget knocks Colby out, will everyone instantly love Conor again?

That could swing him back to babyface

They're probably going to put MVP and Garry on the manchester card. They would be stupid not to.
While the fans in attendance for Manchester would no doubt be more hyped to see Gary vs MVP live than the fans attending 303, this would be a massive showcase to expose both guys to a much wider casual fanbase. They're hoping that both of these guys become stars so I could see them putting the fight on 303.

UFC 303 is Conor’s return and many are excited to see him, but is this the weakest PPV he’s ever headlined?

Check the updated UFC 303 lineup below.

Even the main event is not really a must watch fight. Conor sells but usually when he has an opponent that adds to the intrigue.
Anyone else thinking this PPV doesn’t break a million buys?

UFC 303 is Conor’s return and many are excited to see him, but is this the weakest PPV he’s ever headlined?

Check the updated UFC 303 lineup below.

Even the main event is not really a must watch fight. Conor sells but usually when he has an opponent that adds to the intrigue.
Anyone else thinking this PPV doesn’t break a million buys?
Thought they were still adding 2 or 3 main card fights? If that's the card then that sucks. However the big card is the Sphere card 306 maybe they are just sacrificing a big July card to assure that one.

Still I expect a legit Co main to be added

Arlovski still fights? <30>
images

Young prospect, still evolving.

WARlovski.

Think it's gonna be Garry vs MVP not Brady or any of those other options.

MVP said on Sky Sports that he's not heavy like Garry was claiming and it's an easy cut to be ready for June. He's verbally accepted the fight and is waiting for a contract
I hope you're right, that's a great matchup

The UFC knows Conor will sell big numbers reagrdless of what's in the undercard. We all know were gonna watch no matter what

So why would they put any other big names on this when they can use them to try and sell other cards.

Plus they need to keep costs low on this card because how much they are going to be paying Conor McGregor
Idk, ask the ufc why they were trying to do Colby/Garry for this card if they aren't using big names.

Conor probably requested no other big name on the card to steal the show

Conor is getting his usual wage while they fill the rest of the card with a bunch of unranked fighters that get paid peanuts in comparison. Gotta cut costs somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back