Who would win in mma: usyk or jiri?

jackleeb

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Now hear me out...
Usyk just won the undisputed heavyweight boxing world championship.
Arguably one of the greatest P4P boxers of all time...

Ok, obviously mma fighter > boxer in mma. Even if it is 205 lbs (Jiri) vs 223 lbs (Usyk)

But people shit talk Jiri's lack of defense and boxing fundamentals all the time.
But why does he still feel more dangerous than Usyk, one of the best P4P boxers in history?

In other words, from the analysis of MMA and boxing:
- Can kick, elbows, and grappling (Jiri's advantages over Usyk) really make that much of a difference to be a better fighter than one of the best P4P heavyweight boxers in history?

If it stays standing, Usyk will send that Jiri's chin to the next dimension with that hands-down-chin-up defense of his. I don't care kick or elbows or knees.

Nah bro, I think Usyk just earned his shot against Ngannou

btw Fury looked good with his clowning tactics in the middle of that fight but towards the end he wasn't doing enough to win. Usyk kept charging forward all night, definitely deserved that win.

Last edited:
Nah bro, I think Usyk just earned his shot against Ngannou

btw Fury looked good with his clowinging tactics in the middle of that fight but towards the end he wasn't doing enough to win. Usyk kept charging forward all night, definitely deserved that win.

Ngannou got flatlined by Anthony Joshua. Anthony Joshua lost to Usyk, twice.

Why does Ngannou feel more "dangerous" than Usyk, even though Usyk would whoop his ass any day of the week?

Is this just a case of media brainwashing?

Ngannou got flatlined by Anthony Joshua. Anthony Joshua lost to Usyk, twice.

Why does Ngannou feel more "dangerous" than Usyk, even though Usyk would whoop his ass any day of the week?

Is this just a case of media brainwashing?
1bg6ce.jpg

God i hate idiot UFC fans. There is not a MMA org on this planet that would match the Payday boxing pays Usyk. TSm get out of your mums basement, and learn how the world works.

God i hate idiot UFC fans. There is not a MMA org on this planet that would match the Payday boxing pays Usyk. TSm get out of your mums basement, and learn how the world works.

yeah me too. especially the ones who think everyone lives in their mum's basement

Can't wait to see Usyk wrestle Sadulaev and then play a tennis match against Alcarez. Should easily be the favorite in both.

Jiri fights for thousands, Usyk fights for millions

Ok fuck off to your boxing forum where you guys get 2 fights worth glossing over every year. And where you guys call a top level athlete in your sport useless, the moment that they lose a competitive fight….

Ok fuck off to your boxing forum where you guys get 2 fights worth glossing over every year. And where you guys call a top level athlete in your sport useless, the moment that they lose a competitive fight….
lol, i am not even a boxing fan, im a old school MMA fan. I watch the boxing greats and thats it. But you have to be pretty stupid if you think the UFC or any MMA org could pay the undisputed HW champion of the world enough money to fight a MMA fight.

Who would win in MMA: usyk or jiri?

Usyk is 37 years old and he doesn't train grappling or kicks. He just earned $40 million in a boxing match and he will earn even more in his next one. Why would he be interested in an MMA fight against somebody who is a no-name in the mainstream like Jiri?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back