What was the most historic thing you witnessed in person or took part in?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this total solar eclipse is going to be something historical indeed. They say it happens every 100 years or so. I guess that would be one I'll participate in among millions of others I'd say.

Just need those glasses.

I'd say the SARSstock concert in Toronto was historical in a sense, because of what the concert represented and the amount of people that attended.

It was the largest outdoor ticketed event concert in Canada with about 500K people attended.

It was pretty impressive I'd say.

I went there with 2 other friends and I ended going on my own and be completely drunk out of mind. All I remember the most was AC/DC they killed it. Besides me stumbling around not knowing where I am. lol Luckily I found my friends by the end of it.

I was here for the Likeapocalypse

<{Joewithit}><6>

I was also in downtown Vancouver with the crowd for game 7 of 2011 Stanley Cup final when the Canucks choked, leading to a riot

dsc01552.jpg

kissing-couple-vancouver-ri.jpg

Last edited:
I was at the X Games in San Francisco when Tony Hawk hit the first ever 900, I was in the bar drinking screwdrivers and getiing macked on by a big giant fat ginger chick when we all heard a huge crowd eruption, found out later that history were made

I think this total solar eclipse is going to be something historical indeed. They say it happens every 100 years or so. I guess that would be one I'll participate in among millions of others I'd say.

Just need those glasses.

I'd say the SARSstock concert in Toronto was historical in a sense, because of what the concert represented and the amount of people that attended.

It was the largest outdoor ticketed event concert in Canada with about 500K people attended.

It was pretty impressive I'd say.

I went there with 2 other friends and I ended going on my own and be completely drunk out of mind. All I remember the most was AC/DC they killed it. Besides me stumbling around not knowing where I am. lol Luckily I found my friends by the end of it.

Or course I live in an area where it will be near 100% but I’ll be out of town FML

Both in 1993...
Joe Carter's walk off homerun in the '93 World Series.

Brad May's "Mayday" OT goal vs the Bruins

I was too young to appreciate the significance but saw Terry Fox run through town on his Marathon of Hope

You were at those games?

The 1986 people power revolution where our country toppled the dictator Ferdinand Marcos, I was only six at that time and tagged along with my mom and dad, was crazy just a sea of people blocking tanks from advancing. Lolz and 40yrs later his son is now president hahaha

images

Back