Social What Does Your Favorite Beer Say About You?

Usually I like strong hoppy IPAs. Motherfuck anything that says "fruity" or "juicy" on the label. I want it bitter as fuck.

During the summer though, I generally want something a bit lighter. Not "light" beer though. I still want it to taste like beer. Last summer, I was drinking a lot of Pacifico.

That I'm a raging homo because I don't drink any alcohol?

On the flip side my favourite drink is probably Monster so I don't know what that implies...
...that you should put some vodka in your Monster so you can be a monsterous raging homo instead?

stone-arrogant-bastard.jpg
Looks like something I'd be into.

Usually I like strong hoppy IPAs. Motherfuck anything that says "fruity" or "juicy" on the label. I want it bitter as fuck.

During the summer though, I generally want something a bit lighter. Not "light" beer though. I still want it to taste like beer. Last summer, I was drinking a lot of Pacifico.

It's a crime to name drop without any pictures.

You havent made contact with a vagina since you left the womb
You don't know shit. When I fought that woman in the Walmart parking lot and kicked her in the cunt she went down to the ground faster than you're willing to go down. That says a lot.

Just to clarify, you suck dicks.

I have like 200 favourite Beers.

I'm simple, I'll just take a Modelo but I'm not much of a beer drinker. Tito's press for me, easy on the sprite

I don't like carbonated drinks which is probably why Boddington's is my favorite beer, and it tastes good

I drink the mass produced local beers here, a few examples below. Yeah it makes me seem a bogan but whatever, it's the cheapest ha ha

878604-1.png

38175-1.png

64845-1.png

I drink the mass produced local beers here, a few examples below. Yeah it makes me seem a bogan but whatever, it's the cheapest ha ha

878604-1.png

38175-1.png

64845-1.png
<-- insert Son I am disappoint meme here

You should come up to Canberra, we have a couple of great breweries.

Michelob Amber Bock pre-2001 when it was 6.0 ABV. Not sure why they reduced it to 5.1.
Nowadays, Modelo Negra is my fav.

What does that say about me? Not sure.

I like my beer like my women. thick and dark.

Rochefort Trappist

Any of the Belgian Trappist beers are king.
Rochefort is my favorite.

Attachments

• 2D466873-EFCD-414F-8FEB-E6764890D459.jpeg
    2D466873-EFCD-414F-8FEB-E6764890D459.jpeg
    1,016 KB · Views: 1
Corona and lime when I’m feeling manly.

Back