Wanted the smoke, got ths smoke, got smoked

Unexpected Lama,

llama10.jpg

Lol seen before but definitely a classic. Glad the friend didn't try and step in (although clearly didn't need to) hate when that happens.

The guy is probably showing his grandkids this video now...from a wheel chair.

The guy is probably showing his grandkids this video now...from a wheel chair.
He's still a young man, compared to me at least. I saw some gracie vid where they offered him free lessons. Without the adrenaline he seemed like a nice guy, with the old common issue of not having a daddy, but a nice fella. You can't take a guy in the heat of adrenaline, which makes us all fucking stupid and know much about the person. He did get his ass beat though.

He's still a young man, compared to me at least. I saw some gracie vid where they offered him free lessons. Without the adrenaline he seemed like a nice guy, with the old common issue of not having a daddy, but a nice fella. You can't take a guy in the heat of adrenaline, which makes us all fucking stupid and know much about the person. He did get his ass beat though.
They offered the black dude or white dude free lessons?

You're right though. Adrenaline and ego have caused many men to behave irrationally.

They offered the black dude or white dude free lessons?

You're right though. Adrenaline and ego have caused many men to behave irrationally.
black dude, he was very softspoken out of the tough guy act. it's probably still on YT.
found it, these gracies are about the nicest I've seen of that family, I have never liked all the stuff I've heard about them. These guys are gentlemen:

Last edited:
black dude, he was very softspoken out of the tough guy act. it's probably still on YT.
found it, these gracies are about the nicest I've seen of that family, I have never liked all the stuff I've heard about them. These guys are gentlemen:

Wow. I was kinda shocked when they offered the training to the black guy. He really seemed like a disrespectful thug, the way he was acting on the video. I'm not sure why you'd want to empower a thug with more lethal fighting skills. He did give some detail as to why the altercation started. He claimed the other two dudes tried to hit him with his car.

Anyhow, what a touching video. The kid went through some tough times. He had a bad moment one day that was caught on video and was shared on the internet, got fired from his job. That was real special what the Gracies did for LJ. In the end LJ doesn't seem like a bad person at all. Thanks for sharing that video.

Wow. I was kinda shocked when they offered the training to the black guy. He really seemed like a disrespectful thug, the way he was acting on the video. I'm not sure why you'd want to empower a thug with more lethal fighting skills. He did give some detail as to why the altercation started. He claimed the other two dudes tried to hit him with his car.

Anyhow, what a touching video. The kid went through some tough times. He had a bad moment one day that was caught on video and was shared on the internet, got fired from his job. That was real special what the Gracies did for LJ. In the end LJ doesn't seem like a bad person at all. Thanks for sharing that video.
I liked it, as I mentioned, The Gracies aren't all light and sunshine so these two gentlemen really struck me as different. We need way more like them in the martial arts world.

Always loved this one. No jumping or anything. Would have told dude to fuck off though when he said get off.
We have a lot of NYers in Florida that act just like this. Nobody cares where you are from

He walked away. Then walked away again. He wasn't escalating shit. Captain 'Suck my Dick' followed and then started the fight. A couple of extras were warranted.

FAFO
Lol. And? People still feel bad after they've physically or mentally hurt someone.

Back