UFL Spring Football - NFL Can Recycling Center

This San Antonio Brahmas vs DC Defenders game is good. Chase Garbers has been money in the first half.

Im really enjoying these mic'd up coaches, we get to here them criticizing their own players under their breath as the botched play unfolds lol

The Brahmas are a completely different team from last season. Macfarland is a beast.

I’m surprised DC isn’t really clicking yet. They were dominating the XFL last year.

The Brahmas are a completely different team from last season. Macfarland is a beast.

I’m surprised DC isn’t really clicking yet. They were dominating the XFL last year.

Someone better check on the beer snake

Damn, i think the Brahmas were a 12-1 dog at the start of this game. Some gamblers are probably going to make a killing if they win.

That false start challenge by Wade Phillips and then that pick by Ta’Amu right after has deflated the Defenders. Don’t think they’re coming back the rest of the game.

Based on this thread, looks like 4 people actually watch this garbage

lol at another CTE league for dumb low iq shitty sports fans.

What a waste of resources

That’s pretty good ratings these days. If that continues UFL will be here to stay.

It could probably be better with expansion teams in larger TV markets like Cali and NY. If the ratings stay consistent or even grow during the season, I’d like to see those markets tapped. Last season they had Seattle Seadragons and Vegas Vipers. Seattle actually had some good attendance numbers, but Vegas was a shit show. Those games had a crowd no larger than a pick up game in the park! lol

Due to the merger, some teams had to be cut, obvious ones like Vegas but Seattle as well.

The end of this San Antonio vs Memphis game was quite a wild ride

Back