PBP UFC Fight Night 241 - Barboza vs. Murphy Official PBP Discussion: Sat 5/18 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn these type of fights get tough to judge. Little guy will probably have the biggest moment in the fight but still lose. Nvm he won now.

Tom Nolan gets the finish, but not before raising a few red flags!

Concerted body attack

I’ll never understand jumping into someone’s guard after you rock them.

i missed out lol, i was chatting to a bro from discord as the anthem was played. was it a person from australia?
Yeah, but I would never have guessed it because he doesn't have the same genetics as you. You won't even get a grey hair until you're 164 years old. Last time I saw the very first wrinkle on your skin it was your 107th birthday. Remember that birthday where you bench pressed that large pool/snooker table for 82 thousands reps

They have Todd Grisham announce this??? Lol the same guy who does the only fans thot boxing stuff

I’ll never understand jumping into someone’s guard after you rock them.
It happens every card. I want to start a spreadsheet and see how often it happens and how often the fighter jumping into guard ends up losing.

lol they will add music shows in between the fights.
haha exactly, sometimes I wonder if its a music concert or a boxing fight. So many performances, its really hard to focus on it all to be honest. UFC is so much better at pacing the show

200w.gif

851951-34907141.png

Victor Martinez may want to consider a new line of work. Maybe learn a trade.

Back