PBP UFC Fight Night 241 - Barboza vs. Murphy Official PBP Discussion: Sat 5/18 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well.. god took the queen and gave the king cancer

Poatan not Po chin. Weve seen him get wobbly many times.
We will see. I believe Jiri has the tools to beat Poatan. I feel that Poatan has glaring holes in his holes. The issue is Jiri isn't going to exploit those holes. It's not like he can't. He isn't going to go down that route.

Boxing fucking sucks
And I’m a ex boxing guy, who use to train the sweet science
Once the UFC popped off, I could never get back in to it
Quit boxing and started kickboxing
Yeah its really hard to watch, they don't understand the viewer. People ain't got time waiting 6 hours for a fight with all this constant talking and ads. its 2024 now.. like it or not we are living in a new generation where everyone has a 15 second memory and thats it, everything has to be instant.

Thats not always a good thing and people lack patience, but still these boxing events have awful pacing.. it needs to be quickened up a lot

Yeah its really hard to watch, they don't understand the viewer. People ain't got time waiting 6 hours for a fight with all this constant talking and ads. its 2024 now.. like it or not we are living in a new generation where everyone has a 15 second memory and thats it, everything has to be instant.

Thats not always a good thing and people lack patience, but still these boxing events have awful pacing.. it needs to be quickened up a lot
lol they will add music shows in between the fights.

About that titty ko earlier. Was the armbar attempt on that same side? is it possible the armbar attempt tore a pec, thus making the tittie sensitive?

I know we like to crap on UFC for certain things, but honestly I have UFC card and the boxing fight on Fury/Usyk and the pacing is outrageous, its beyond tedious. the boxing events are so dragged out with constant talking and ads and analysis from old fogey boxers , its a snail pace and really hard to focus on.
What's the combined purse comparison on that card though?

What stands out about Australian prospects is that they always seem so well-schooled (except Dan Hookers defence)

851951-34985257.png

Wow!

Back