PBP UFC Fight Night 241 - Barboza vs. Murphy Official PBP Discussion: Sat 5/18 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know we like to crap on UFC for certain things, but honestly I have UFC card and the boxing fight on Fury/Usyk and the pacing is outrageous, its beyond tedious. the boxing events are so dragged out with constant talking and ads and analysis from old fogey boxers , its a snail pace and really hard to focus on.

"the brick"?
After the previous events in this card I'm betting this fight has a "shitty" ending

Need Choo Choo Nolan to win ITD to finish off a 3 fight parlay.

I know we like to crap on UFC for certain things, but honestly I have UFC card and the boxing fight on Fury/Usyk and the pacing is outrageous, its beyond tedious. the boxing events are so dragged out with constant talking and ads and analysis from old fogey boxers , its a snail pace and really hard to focus on.

Boxing fucking sucks
And I’m a ex boxing guy, who use to train the sweet science
Once the UFC popped off, I could never get back in to it
Quit boxing and started kickboxing

If this makes it out of the first I will be surprised.

Martinez got destroyed by Jordan Leavitt. I love Jordan Leavitt, and his striking is actually underrated, but getting destroyed on the feet by him is NOT a good look.

Maybe he underestimated Leavitt and won't make that mistake with Nolan. But I am concerned for his health.

Back