PBP UFC Fight Night 241 - Barboza vs. Murphy Official PBP Discussion: Sat 5/18 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Davidjacksonjones this fight reminds me in 2011 I was on a small vacation in New York and I used s Bus to get to the airport and there were some rather shady look fella's on there, very peculiar, there was like 6 of them and one of them said something like "you got a camera dawg", I said "Excuse me" , horrible people.

It might be time for Warley to retire.

@Davidjacksonjones this fight reminds me in 2011 I was on a small vacation in New York and I used s Bus to get to the airport and there were some rather shady look fella's on there, very peculiar, there was like 6 of them and one of them said something like "you got a camera dawg", I said "Excuse me" , horrible people.
Haha I remember that day. I remember you bench pressed only 4000 lbs that day as you were telling me on the phone. You have grown so much stronger since those days

If you can't finish Alves you aren't very good

Haha I remember that day. I remember you bench pressed only 4000 lbs that day as you were telling me on the phone. You have grown so much stronger since those days
Are you watching the Fury vs Usyk fight/? I have the UFC on and will keep an eye on the boxing

Alves keeps screwing up my initiating the clinch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mulder_81
Back