PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he might have hit a wall. He really struggled against Simon as well. I don't think he quite has the athleticism to hang with the upper echelon guys
he is pretty fast though, and for all the clinching, the other guy coudn't take him down. I think people sometimes get fooled by appearances, he just looks like a pale white boy with less muscle definition, but I've not thought that he was a bad athlete. May be he is a bit small for the division, but he moves well.

No thank you
4BcVVH.gif

At the end he was just sticking his finger in and out. I'm not sure what he was even trying to do, but I guess I'm no shin doctor.

I'm also not a shin doctor, but if I was a shin pervert, that's exactly what I'd have done!

he is pretty fast though, and for all the clinching, the other guy coudn't take him down fast. I think people sometimes get fooled by appearances, he just looks like a pale white boy with less muscle definition, but I've not thought that he was a bad athlete. May be he is a bit small for the division, but he moves well.
From what I saw Simon and Brito were both too fast and strong for Jack. I've never viewed him as fast. Jack isn't a bad athlete I just don't think he has the physical tools to really hang at the top. Jacks at his best when he can get top control and work his grappling and he's going to find that harder and harder

Time for Paul Creeeeeeeeeeeeg Teh Berjew!!!

I'm pretty sure if Jack leg was broken he'd be on the ground like Conor. <EdgyBrah>

Back