Topuria trying to act like Conor is embarrassing

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What an uninspiring individual. The contrast between him, all suited up, acting like a wannabee thug and old man confident Volk was hilarious. I am 100% with volk on this one. Let's teach this McGregor insecure fanboy a lesson

I dont think Topuria is acting, I think he really is what he shows

He's a dick? Yes. But he's tough, young and hungry AND he knows it.

I dont think Topuria is acting, I think he really is what he shows

He's a dick? Yes. But he's tough, young and hungry AND he knows it.
well, if he's so hungry he can eat one of this:
bod-assorted-clear-bag_530x.png

I admit that I haven't watched every piece of Topuria media out there, but I can't see why he rubs people the wrong way.

He thinks that he is championship material and says so, but I have not seen him behave anywhere close to how Conor behaved. Conor was always doing his best to belittle and embarass his opponent. Calling Siver a nazi, Poirier a peaheaded hick and the entire roster 'bums'. At the face-off, Topuria told Volk that he respects him as a fighter and a person - can you imagine Conor doing that?

Its crazy the amount of fans he must have lost this past week
If you put yourself out there, you're gonna lose fans and have people turn against you.

People with extreme confidence, like a fighter, has to be able to do that.

If they don't have that bare minimum of self belief, they can only go so far.

And Conor is incapable of literally beating and old man, so Volk has this one in the bag. Guarantee that.

Literally poor man's Conor.

Shit talk, belt grabbing and even the dress up was to copy a formula that made someone very rich. Did it work? I don't think so.

As resident Shertherapist and perception of now 10. I see he regretted the move.

I admit that I haven't watched every piece of Topuria media out there, but I can't see why he rubs people the wrong way.

He thinks that he is championship material and says so, but I have not seen him behave anywhere close to how Conor behaved. Conor was always doing his best to belittle and embarass his opponent. Calling Siver a nazi, Poirier a peaheaded hick and the entire roster 'bums'. At the face-off, Topuria told Volk that he respects him as a fighter and a person - can you imagine Conor doing that?
Calling Siver a “short midget juicehead” is arguably worse lol

It is, definitely tries a bit too hard sometimes. But the dude is really good tho his skillz are legit and I think he puts on the best fight against Volk at 145 right now.

This is a pivotal fight in Volks career. If he loses this one, he's lost 2 in a row, including at least one KO, and he would lose his heir of invincibility in the FW division too. I hope Volk wins this fight, but I have a strange feeling he is going to lose.....convincingly.

young, sexy and brash. must be mcgregor nobody else has ever been like this in history.

The similarities are too many to be coincidence. They have similar tattoos, they both believe in visualizing things into existence, they both took the champ's belt, they both said, "do sum ting, do sum ting, you'll do nutting".

Theres probably other similarities that I forgot.

Conor was the most influential mma fighter on the planet and the height of his career was 10 years ago when ilia was a teenager. It makes sense that ilia would be inspired by him.

Topuria would have to be in suspicious fights or fights against blown up flyWs and BWs if he was trying to be Conor.

Back