Opinion The War Room Bet Thread V7

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Bet 53 Quipling v. SATW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bet 54 Fawlty v. oceanmachine

• Bet 59 MMAisGod v. oceanmachine

• Bet 57 Trotsky v. heirapparent

• Bet 58 Trotsky v. second sight

• Bet 46 Andy Capp v. Richie Madano

• Total voters
i accept that. a guilty verdict in a criminal trial = a conviction. we've got 4 trials to go through and i never even offered up anything on my end so this is going to be the most one-sided bet in history.
Put some skin in the game username av or sign. Bet penalty as long as you want.

and thats pretty humiliating for me because i refuse to drink light beer and i havent drank that cheap busch shit for over 15 years now.

I'm betting the Maga beheader will plead not guilty by reason of insanity and this will be accepted by the justice system. @Siver! has accepted.

Stakes - 30 days of having to show the winner's sig message.

@Siver! Agreed?

Quick bump on this one, as I haven't looked at it for a while.

Couple of things here strongly imply this whacko was 'clear of mind', or at least that the murder was fully planned and premeditated.

Wonder how long it will take to get an answer on this one?

Also facing charges for terrorism.

I will change my handle to idrankyourbeer'smaid, If DJT is convicted in the Hush money case

i'll buy a case of busch light and try to drink as much of that monkey piss as i can if the jury exonerates the rapey fartster in his first trial. how's that?

They say Budweiser is the King of Beers, it's not
It's Busch light

I'll match your case

Quick bump on this one, as I haven't looked at it for a while.

Couple of things here strongly imply this whacko was 'clear of mind', or at least that the murder was fully planned and premeditated.

Wonder how long it will take to get an answer on this one?

Also facing charges for terrorism.
I checked on it not too long ago. Trial was supposed to start this month, but the defense asked for a delay.

Trump wins in a landslide (probably wins 48 states) and the left has an absolute meltdown crying that the election was stolen again as they go on and burn down cities around the U.S. in a fiery but mostly peaceful manner. Trump goes on to Make America Great Again, and although everyone's life is better than it is today the women on the View still force feed these retards lies to cry about daily.
1. The exact statement the bet is premised upon
2. Stance each poster is taking in regards to the statement
3. The date the bet will be decided (this can become tentative based of the officiators call)
4. The reward/punishment for the winner/loser
5. The duration of the reward/punishment
6 (OPTIONAL) A situation which makes the bet void that isn't clear with the content in 1 & 2. This needs to be very clear if included.
7 (OPTIONAL) The arbiter (see list below) the posters agree to call the bet. The default would be @Lead if no one else is selected

@Lead v. @KOByFootStomp
1. Donald Trump will win at least 45 states in the 2024 Presidential Election
2. @KOByFootStomp - Agree; @Lead - Disagree
3. 11/6/24 (can go further if states are still counting)
4. Avatar bet
5. 6 months

What say you? You can pick the arbiter to call the bet if there’s a disagreement. It would need to be one of the WR mods though.

@Bwagster , quote this post and let me know you agree. I still haven’t posted this bet

@Andy Capp v @Bwagster
1. Donald Trump will win the 2024 Presidential Election
2. @Bwagster - For @Andy Capp - Against
3. 11/05/2024 (tentative, can go to certification day)
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 Month

As mentioned, Andy has other bets riding on this so he would be obligated to address the punishments consecutively in the order the bets were approved.

Somebody make a damn bet with me. I've asked in these threads before, but no takers.

@Bwagster , quote this post and let me know you agree. I still haven’t posted this bet

@Andy Capp v @Bwagster
1. Donald Trump will win the 2024 Presidential Election
2. @Bwagster - For @Andy Capp - Against
3. 11/05/2024 (tentative, can go to certification day)
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 Month

As mentioned, Andy has other bets riding on this so he would be obligated to address the punishments consecutively in the order the bets were approved.
Trump’s gonna when even with you libs trying to tie him up in court. Haha

Back