Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

The video of the supposed pinching I have seen and I don't see any pinching. What I've said is regarding the girl confirming she was pinched later in life on tic tok. I have only seen screenshots and have no idea how a supposed "citizen journalist" or "partisan actor" as an adult was conversing with a minor without her parents being aware. Did he surreptitiously contact her and they had a private chat? Was she running some livestream and the guy just showed up and started asking questions?
Yeah im done here. Your opinion is disgusting. The pinch is visibly clear. The reaction of several female children and full grown women that he PUTS HIS HANDS ON are well recorded (as in by recorded on video) and even put into compilations for anyone to go and see. Like i said. ROCK. BOTTOM.

Yeah im done here. Your opinion is disgusting. The pinch is visibly clear. The reaction of several female children and full grown women that he PUTS HIS HANDS ON are well recorded (as in by recorded on video) and even put into compilations for anyone to go and see. Like i said. ROCK. BOTTOM.
Compilations that you saw where? You are the muppet.

You said Trump was worse, tried to mock me for correcting you on who is worse and now youre back peddling like a bitch because you got caught. Just stfu.

Aye, I said what Trump says is worse than anything Biden says, and that's a fact. He creeps on his daughter like some incestuous old pervert.

But no, I'm not gonna be defending some weirdo sniffing kids, either, just because you want/expect me to.

If that's a point to you, give yourself a point. Who cares?

Aye, I said what Trump says is worse than anything Biden says, and that's a fact. He creeps on his daughter like some incestuous old pervert.

But no, I'm not gonna be defending some weirdo sniffing kids, either, just because you want/expect me to.

If that's a point to you, give yourself a point. Who cares?
That is not what you said. Would you like me to quote exactly what you said?

Can anyone provide a link to the diary itself so I can read the words for myself??

Also, if Joe Biden showered with his daughter when she was 14 years old. He's a f****** creep because no human being is that stupid or unaware.

I think the last time my daughter saw me in a tub with her was when she was two for f***** sake. And I was wearing swimming trunks.

You sound American, I shower with my 2 year old and I definitely don't put on any swimming trucks lmao. That's kinda weird.

Agree with the rest of your post.

You sound American, I shower with my 2 year old and I definitely don't put on any swimming trucks lmao. That's kinda weird.

Agree with the rest of your post.
Your daughter is fine though. I'm not trying to draw the line at 2 or anything like that. I was just making a point.

Last edited:
That’s just revisionist history and a very ignorant statement. As if someone who runs for and becomes President doesn’t get examined with more scrutiny.

Also, shame on you for making the assertion I would cover for child predators due to their political affiliation.
2 years later and it’s shifted from “the diary was falsified” to “it really doesn’t mean what she wrote”.

She was 14 dude. Your daughter is fine though. I'm not trying to draw the line at 2 or anything like that. I was just making a point.
I don’t think there was confirmation on the age in which he showered with her. My assertion is that if she remembers it, it must have been an age at which it was inappropriate.

I don’t think there was confirmation on the age in which he showered with her. My assertion is that if she remembers it, it must have been an age at which it was inappropriate.
So is there really nowhere you can go just to read the diary itself? I can't find a link anywhere?

I'm glad you corrected me on the 14-year-old thing, but also if she was uncomfortable she was too old.

Can anyone provide a link to the diary itself so I can read the words for myself??

@Rob Battisti
@LangfordBarrow
I'm not the best doing searches but found this.

If anyone wants to use this to claim Joe molested his daughter, even though she states her words have been distorted, at lease stick to the actual text of the page. We can't say the showers were inappropriate because we don't know her age. Looking back she says they were probably inappropriate, so she might have felt uncomfortable at the time, but if it was due to molestation instead of just nudity there likely wouldn't be any probably about it.

2 years later and it’s shifted from “the diary was falsified” to “it really doesn’t mean what she wrote”.
It's also shifted to she was a teenager, Biden had an erection, etc... We do have her actual words now though stating that what she wrote in stream-of-consciousness has been distorted to lie about her family.

It's also shifted to she was a teenager, Biden had an erection, etc... We do have her actual words now though stating that what she wrote in stream-of-consciousness has been distorted to lie about her family.

Well all the other signs out there of Biden being a creep doesn't help his image much.

what this sounds like to me is some degree of covert sexual abuse. no actual physical sexual activity need be present for covert sexual abuse to be a thing in families. since I am involved in meditation communities I have seen MANY people walk through healing that kind of thing. creepy sexual energy and awkwardness and viewing family members sexually is all a part of that kind of thing.

sometimes its not malevolent in that the father has not real interest in sexual activity with his kids but he leaks so much sexual energy that the kids end up feeling sexualized anyway but it can also cross over into blatant sexualization of children through verbal commentary and perverted looks and the like and generally being aroused by the kids.... and these guys don't think the kids will notice but they DO and it messes them up badly. but it can also be just talking about sex or sexuality inappropriately around kids. one woman in know had a father who was always telling her what women were hot and attractive sexually.... that was enough to warp her around sexuality for many years into adulthood.

you have to be pretty unconscious to be showering with your daughter late enough in life that it makes her feel uncomfortable and not notice that fact... it is NOT anything like proof of actual sexual abuse of contact though but it still does a TON of damage to the person.

this stuff is OFTEN handed down generationally.

what trump does with Ivanka is covert (not so covert actually) sexual abuse.

what this sounds like to me is some degree of covert sexual abuse. no actual physical sexual activity need be present for covert sexual abuse to be a thing in families. since I am involved in meditation communities I have seen MANY people walk through healing that kind of thing. creepy sexual energy and awkwardness and viewing family members sexually is all a part of that kind of thing.

sometimes its not malevolent in that the father has not real interest in sexual activity with his kids but he leaks so much sexual energy that the kids end up feeling sexualized anyway but it can also cross over into blatant sexualization of children through verbal commentary and perverted looks and the like and generally being aroused by the kids.... and these guys don't think the kids will notice but they DO and it messes them up badly. but it can also be just talking about sex or sexuality inappropriately around kids. one woman in know had a father who was always telling her what women were hot and attractive sexually.... that was enough to warp her around sexuality for many years into adulthood.

you have to be pretty unconscious to be showering with your daughter late enough in life that it makes her feel uncomfortable and not notice that fact... it is NOT anything like proof of actual sexual abuse of contact though but it still does a TON of damage to the person.

So, Joe molests kids in public, on camera, his daughter writes in her diary about it, but Trump is covert, that’s why we haven’t seen it..
Orange man bad!

Am I doing this right?

And…. I wonder if this would be happening if my daughters diary was stolen?

So, Joe molests kids in public, on camera, his daughter writes in her diary about it, but Trump is covert, that’s why we haven’t seen it..
Orange man bad!

Am I doing this right?

And…. I wonder if this would be happening if my daughters diary was stolen?
No that's not right and you may want to take a reading class.

Honestly, the biggest red flag is TWO of his children are verifiable sexual deviants.

Back