News Tank Davis vs Frank Martin & Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk PBC ON AMAZONPRIME PPV June 15th

ellerbe can go suck a dick

ENHEocFXUAAA5HH.jpg:large

he's gonna get them one by one while they're turning 40.

these fucking clowns.

100% Tank doing Loma like Canelo did GGG

is Martin any good? it's a sign of my disconnection from boxing, i had no idea who he even was before this fight was announced. Love Davis's style and talent, hate the way his career has been managed... bloody boxing

Tank/Martin
Benavidez/Gvozdyk
Puello/Russell
?

Lots of fighters dropping out. Anyone know what the 4th fight on the ppv is now that fulton/dos santos are both out?

is Martin any good? it's a sign of my disconnection from boxing, i had no idea who he even was before this fight was announced. Love Davis's style and talent, hate the way his career has been managed... bloody boxing
Yeah, he’s decent. But, Tank should handle business and ITD. It’s worth the watch if some of these fighters stop dropping off the now only semi-stacked card.

Yeah, he’s decent. But, Tank should handle business and ITD. It’s worth the watch if some of these fighters stop dropping off the now only semi-stacked card.
Why is semi stacked ? Because Fulton is not fighting ? And. De los Santos ? lol!!! Common man …

Fulton’s fight was decent but not a deal breaker and de Los Santos never had a confirmed opponent …

Why is semi stacked ? Because Fulton is not fighting ? And. De los Santos ? lol!!! Common man …

Fulton’s fight was decent but not a deal breaker and de Los Santos never had a confirmed opponent …
I thought another fighter was dropping? Maybe I misread.

Back