Crime Senator Menendez D-NJ indicted for taking bribes

Looks like his codefendent is pleading guilty.

So why if this fuck still in in congress, let alone still chair of foreign relations committee

Santos was expelled from congress for lying.

lying about what?

oh yeah, thats right. misusing his campaign funds just to get himself elected into that seat. i can't really see why that would ever be considered a removable offense.

it's a shame they would do such a thing to honest george, a renowned volleyball star, bayruch college graduate, wall street tycoon, millionaire landlord, astronaut, and hall of fame quarterback for the dallas cowboys. i can't believe they would do such a terrible thing to the guy after he escaped auschwitcz, planted the american flag at iwo jima, directed that spiderman musical on broadway, rescued a whole bunch of puppies, and then taught jimi hendrix everything he knew about playing the guitar. what a real victim that guy is.

Last edited:
lying about what?

oh yeah, thats right. misusing his campaign funds just to get himself elected into that seat. i can't really see why that would ever be considered a removable offense.

it's a shame they would do such a thing to honest george, a renowned volleyball star, bayruch college graduate, wall street tycoon, millionaire landlord, astronaut, and hall of fame quarterback for the dallas cowboys. i can't believe they would do such a terrible thing to the guy after he escaped auschwitcz, planted the american flag at iwo jima, directed that spiderman musical on broadway, rescued a whole bunch of puppies, and then taught jimi hendrix everything he knew about playing the guitar. what a real victim that guy is.

I could care less about Santos.

I'm thinking about people like Fang Fang Swalwell and melon head pencil neck Adam Shifty Shiff. Feinstein is dead but she had a Chinese spy as a driver for over 20 years.
There is a long list of corrupt politicians on both sides.

lying about what?

This post is totally irrelevant to this thread. Don't you have Trumps cock to think about?

Looks like his codefendent is pleading guilty.

So why if this fuck still in in congress, let alone still chair of foreign relations committee

Totally agree. Dems should’ve bounced this POS ages ago.

That’s why we need to vote out all of these corrupt pos. Unfortunately people can’t seem to put their partisanship aside to do it.
Not seeing any left-leaning posters defending him. Couple of rightists are, though, which I think reflects how irrational cynicism actually leads people to be softer on corruption.

Reactions: N13
That’s why we need to vote out all of these corrupt pos. Unfortunately people can’t seem to put their partisanship aside to do it.
There wouldn't be many incumbents left.

This post is totally irrelevant to this thread. Don't you have Trumps cock to think about?

i don't know why you're so triggered. i didnt bring honest george santos, the renowned volleyball superstar into this thread and i wasn't replying to you either. now you go run along little muppet and you go find that election fraud fairy. after 1214 kraken-less days, it's still very much real to you and everything right?

Last edited:
they need to remove this guy from office but the party of law & order and personal accountability won't even put it to a vote on the floor as the new jersey governor will just appoint another democrat senator and by the time the election comes around this menendez stuff will all have blew over, menendez won't even be in the election picture and the GOP won't have as much of a chance of winning that seat in the election. not that they are ever going to win it anyways, but his term expires this year and his seat is up for grabs, and having him still in the picture with all the turmoil surrounding him gives them campaign ammunition, so they would rather have that.

if they put it to a vote on the floor, there are plenty of democrats who would go along with it. but the party of law & order and personal accountability has no spine, so it's unlikely that they will try to expel him.

Last edited:
Back