Sean Strickland Explains What Differentiates Him From Israel Adesanya

This is one of the few times that I'm actually kind of over the smack talk and psychoanalysis of the fighters, and just am looking forward to seeing how the chess match in the cage plays out.
Dricus too stupid to play chess. he's going to play checkers.

“At some point, we all lose. You can be like ‘Izzy,’ laying in a bathtub of flower petals and you could have an entourage of people following you around, but at some point, sometimes I make fun of you for having sex with your dog. Then you’re gonna crumble as a human being and get a DUI. That’s just not me because like, I’m level”

That aged poorly the second it left his mouth.

It's funny watching him explain why it's ok that he's making fun of people and somehow not realizing he's just essentially explaining how he's a giant hypocrite.
He’s not the brightest person. But he thinks he is. It’s a terrible character trait.

We need a Fatal Fourway at Wrestle Mania... DDP , Strickland , Izzy and Khamzat

giphy.gif

I hate WWF but Id be down for that lol.

Strickland just got confused and thought he was sparring in the gym because Izzy was trying to fight technical.
Strickland is the GOAT at sparring so he won the felt. DDP will actually come to finish him, so we will see the return of Strickland jabbing backwards and just trying to win rounds.

DDP just has to tell Strickland to call him "Daddy" and Strickland will lose it worse than Izzy ever did. Weird thing to say about Izzy after he asked his opponent to not say mean things anymore.

5c3891114ac9fa61e0f27f9ae58f6760.gif

Dricus too stupid to play chess. he's going to play checkers.
giphy.gif

I hate WWF but Id be down for that lol.
stone-cold-steve-austin-beer-bash.gif

lol no he had nothing for Sean. That backing up against the fence countering don’t work

lol no he had nothing for Sean. That backing up against the fence countering don’t work
Sorry for double quote

Izzy said it himself that he was keen to stand and bang but went for corner advice to play strategy instead. Izzy needs to be motivated these days. He wasn't in the second BK fight and it showed. When he beat Pereirra the second time, that's the guy who will take out Sean. That was a fucking unicorn fight for Sean and we're never going to see it again. DDP will make light work of it and Izzy may call for the rematch afterwards and do it as well.

Sorry for double quote

Izzy said it himself that he was keen to stand and bang but went for corner advice to play strategy instead. Izzy needs to be motivated these days. He wasn't in the second BK fight and it showed. When he beat Pereirra the second time, that's the guy who will take out Sean. That was a fucking unicorn fight for Sean and we're never going to see it again. DDP will make light work of it and Izzy may call for the rematch afterwards and do it as well.
Izzy didn’t even look good in the pereira rematch. He got lucky cause pereira dropped his hands. He was on one leg

I do suspect that Saturday will not be the last time we see Strickland and du Plessis fight each other inside the Octagon.

I can see this fight being good enough and dramatic enough that UFC do du Plessis vs Strickland II somewhere down the line. Just probably not immediately.

If du Plessis wins he's already said today that he'd love to fight on UFC 300 and I do think that will happen. And prob Strickland too. One or both!! Israel might make an appearance too at UFC300....

Is Strickland gonna talk tough and then complain when other come back at him? Just asking. Seems like a pattern. Very insecure dude.

Back