RBR Rozanski vs Okolie May 24th BOXXER

Fuck it. I'll watch even though I'm not a fan of bridgerweight/super cruiserweight. It isn't impossible to win a world title at cruiser then go straight to heavy and do it there. We've had a few guys that've accomplished it. Guys like Holyfield, Haye & Usyk did it the hard way. There was no bridge for them to get there. No training wheels or safety flotation devices.

Okolie fights like a wet noodle and it's in a made-up division, hard pass.
It’s made up to give fans more boxing content , better then not having options of a no fight card . You won’t see many guys here at heavyweight anyway might as well make a more competitive class , guys like Wilder should actually be looking at this class should he lose his next fight .

This isn't going to be streamed on Peacock.

Was the streaming deal just for the BOXXER events in the UK?

I’ll watch it but if okolie reverts to type I’ll be rooting for the other guy. This is boxing, not hugging!

This isn't going to be streamed on Peacock.

Was the streaming deal just for the BOXXER events in the UK?
Apparently not. In the US it's a $15 PPV on Triller TV. In the UK it's going to be broadcast on Sky Sports.

Please don’t pay to watch okolie fight. I’ve vowed in the past to only watch his fights if they pay me! This is free here and I literally have nothing better to do when it’s on.

Please don’t pay to watch okolie fight. I’ve vowed in the past to only watch his fights if they pay me! This is free here and I literally have nothing better to do when it’s on.
No worries. I won't be paying to watch his fight. Was just telling the other guy how he could watch it. The fact that they're even charging anything for this in the US is insulting. It should be free everywhere.

Back