Raiden Wins. Flawless Victory.

Lovestorm

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

CRlacF.gif

Is there some way to verify these people aren't dead or crippled after these fights? That dude's spine or head had to hit that sink with what I would assume is bone shattering force.

Is there some way to verify these people aren't dead or crippled after these fights? That dude's spine or head had to hit that sink with what I would assume is bone shattering force.
I mean…do you really care? & does it really matter? How much do you really need to know?

Damn, I was cringing because I thought I was gonna see a HHH Pedigree on the hard ass floor, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

triple-h-pedigree.gif

bathroom is the dumbest place in the world to fight, good thing most of them are young and can take some abuse because that's a great way to get yourself killed. There was the one recent one where some footballer thought he would bully a smaller guy who did a takedown on him that cracked his skull. Then, of course, there will be the courts to deal with, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Back