Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
jOCiXpc.jpg
Ain't that the truth. Already contemplating my next purchase.

Ishmael Vaughn vs Aaron Solow, this could be good, I am a fan of young Ishmael

You know what album is really good, Kenny Rogers - The Gambler, people remember that one song and kinda write him off because its become kind off a novelty song now days but the whole album has some great material on it

Oh shit, Bounty Hunter Bryan Keith as a surprise Luchador!
Oh this should be good

Ref Gil and Bounty Hunter Bryan Keith in the ring at the same time, this is literally just like the Meeting Of The Megapowers

One of the 1st albums I can remember owning.
On vinyl?
First and maybe only actual album I ever owned was Michael Jackson - Thriller

This was before my whole 7 year old friend group turned on Michael because we heard a rumor he was gay, we hated him after that!

You know what album is really good, Kenny Rogers - The Gambler, people remember that one song and kinda write him off because its become kind off a novelty song now days but the whole album has some great material on it

Will Sasso ruined Kenny Rgers for me. It's all I think of when I hear him.

"I was raised on the dairy, bitch!" <lmao>

Young Titus has put on some serious muscle in the past 6 months, they must got some great horse meat in Japan

On vinyl?
First and maybe only actual album I ever owned was Michael Jackson - Thriller

This was before my whole 7 year old friend group turned on Michael because we heard a rumor he was gay, we hated him after that!
Yup on vinyl. Had a couple of his albums, and Sean Cassidy, Hall and Oats, Barry Manilow, Eddie Rabbit, and some 45's and 38's.

I have no clue who won that. Can't be mad either way
fun fight. i had usyk winning. gave him the first 3, then fury the next 3, then usyk turned it on, then gave fury the 12th. pretty cool to see him win the unified CW title and then see him years later win the unified HW title. history right there

Yup on vinyl. Had a couple of his albums, and Sean Cassidy, Hall and Oats, Barry Manilow, Eddie Rabbit, and some 45's and 38's.

When I was a kid, I somehow came up on one of these giant wooden record player/8 track tape deck combo jobs with the speakers inside the wood panels on the front and a bunch of random records and 8 tracks of 70's music and I think some Mexican music
I used to spend hours in my room playing radio DJ, taking imaginary call in requests and everything lol
I had so much fun with that thing
I can still perfectly remember the musty wooden smell of that old contraption

s-l1600.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back