Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually up at Mama RSR’s so don’t know if I lost power or not.
The prestigious winner take all $2,000 race is supposed to happen tonight at Dixie but I don't any racing.

The prestigious winner take all $2,000 race is supposed to happen tonight at Dixie but I don't any racing.

They have figure 8 racing in Antioch tonight but its also county fair weekend there also and last year all the ghetto ass crack babies from Oakland that took over that town were storming through the fair in mobs, rioting and attacking and robbing people and destroying everyones fun time so I doubt there will be much of a turn out tonight

Well at least they aren't shooting at each other with Glock switches like what happened here at Six Flags.

What is a Glock switch?

This is Ron Probst all over again!

I like country music
I love country girls
I like Willie Nelson
And don't forget about Merle
There's only one thing that I hate
It's a bunch of crap
I
I
I
Hate rap

It's a small plastic piece you can either buy from China or 3D print that illegally converts a Glock to full auto.

I was thinking maybe it was like a different gun that was converted to look like a Glock, like how they clone Caprice Classics to look like Impalas, so they called it a switch which is short for switcheroo!
So I guess I was close

e1d754d5-12d9-44b4-b629-29d48875371b_text.gif

I love this song, got that perfect sad wistful melody to put you in a mood for reminiscing about younger days and people you lost over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back