Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
fun fight. thats my first time seeing cacace fight.
It's weird I've never heard of him but he beat Sam Bowen and Leon Woodstock who I have heard of. Amazing performance by him. Honestly think the Super Featherweight division is wide open right now too

The ladies’ pet! The men’s regret! Whatcha see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet!
"What the world waits for, what everyone wants more. Kids say I'm a baddie but women say, 'put some some sugar on me, daddeh!'"

It's weird I've never heard of him but he beat Sam Bowen and Leon Woodstock who I have heard of. Amazing performance by him. Honestly think the Super Featherweight division is wide open right now too
im pumped about this next one. the first one was a pretty good fight if i remember correctly. Jai got his jaw broken in like the second round and still kept fighting and won the decision. damn!

This Usyk character looks like one of the bad guy cops from Super Troopers

usyk.jpg

This Usyk character looks like one of the bad guy cops from Super Troopers

usyk.jpg
he's a character for sure. he kinda promotes himself as a big goofball but dude is a technician in the ring. before moving up to heavyweight he established himself as possibly the greatest cruiserweight of all time (only holyfied is in that discussion.)

Listening to Terrence Howard mayne talking about redesigning the periodic table and a new way of flight on the Rogan podcasr was not on my bingo card.

I turned it on this morning and made it about 5 minutes in. When he was talking about having memories from his mother's womb and remembering being born within the first 2 minutes of a 3 hour podcast, I wasn't sure I'd make it through lol

I might turn it back on later, mostly want to see if he talks about Hollyweird. He's been talking like Katt Williams lately, want to see what he has to say.

he's a character for sure. he kinda promotes himself as a big goofball but dude is a technician in the ring. before moving up to heavyweight he established himself as possibly the greatest cruiserweight of all time (only holyfied is in that discussion.)

This post just made me flashback to the first time I seen Holyfield, when he fought Michael Dokes back in '89, I thought that big ole scary looking Dokes was gonna murder that scrawny kid

This post just made me flashback to the first time I seen Holyfield, when he fought Michael Dokes back in '89, I thought that big ole scary looking Dokes was gonna murder that scrawny kid
lol dude dokes was a monster . one of the most explosive heavyweights of all time. pretty sure he got addicted to crack and that basically stopped his trajectory. but yeah holyfield was amazing .

Talking about Holyfield. Usyk is probably the greatest cruiserweight to move up and win a world title since Holyfield

to me, i still have holyfield as the greatest CW of all time. but i think usyk actually has the better resume at CW
It's one of those things that's impossible to judge for me because I wasn't alive/was too young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back