Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I bet it was someone related to Bruiser Bedlam who shot Drake's bodyguard."

Did I miss the big intro concert featuring a buncha rappers from London I never heard of?

Now I just gotta wait for my old ass rusty dusty PC to warm up, usually takes about 20 minutes

klH9OW.gif

The twitter.com URL was officially retired as of yesterday, might be why some people are having issues posting with x.com links

I've been putting twitter.com URL's in the media tab instead of just posting links directly in the text box and it still works for those having issues. It seems the forum is coded for twitter links, not X

The twitter.com URL was officially retired as of yesterday, might be why some people are having issues posting with x.com links

I've been putting twitter.com URL's in the media tab instead of just posting links directly in the text box and it still works for those having issues. It seems the forum is coded for twitter links, not X
It works! Just replace the x.com with twitter.com when you embed.

Listening to Terrence Howard mayne talking about redesigning the periodic table and a new way of flight on the Rogan podcasr was not on my bingo card.

It works! Just replace the x.com with twitter.com when you embed.

The ladies’ pet! The men’s regret! Whatcha see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back