Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that happens often but still sucks, probably why he was so emotional when he announced it.

I'm sure that happens often but still sucks, probably why he was so emotional when he announced it.

I see a lot of people with crazy takes on it. It sucks but in reality, one budget or staffing meeting changes everything.

Also, I wouldn't take anything with always or never in it to be more than how someone feels. That phrasing is never a fact.

I see a lot of people with crazy takes on it. It sucks but in reality, one budget or staffing meeting changes everything.

Also, I wouldn't take anything with always or never in it to be more than how someone feels. That phrasing is never a fact.
I liked Cameron in NXT and really though he could have been a great mid card guy on either Smackdown or Raw. I just think the way they brought him up didn't do him any favors.

I also thought his reply when he first got cut was a really good response, but this just seems like he's being salty (with a degree of validation for feeling that way).

Grimes had peaked in NXT. Going and learning a new hold could be the best thing for him

Grimes had peaked in NXT. Going and learning a new hold could be the best thing for him

Working on his physique wouldn't hurt either. Guy looked like crap. That's not going to cut it in WWE, pal.

Working on his physique wouldn't hurt either. Guy looked like crap. That's not going to cut it in WWE, pal.

Little more mass on the biceps and chest, then you get in the hunt

@My Spot they just ran a music video for the Dynamic Dudes and they were in aerobics class over some gay ass 50's doo wop

No wonder these goofs couldnt get over

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>
They rassled the Midnights in Philly during Halloween Havoc that year and there's a giant sheet hanging down in the crowd that says "JOHNNY SUCKS SHANE'S DICK"

"WHERE TO, STEPHANIE?"

A great personal memory of Backlash 99 for me is my dad borrowing one of those illegal black boxes from a friend at work to watch it and he would peak out the window if a car drove by our house because he was paranoid about getting caught. <lmao>

No crying....show them they made a mistake and get those indie payoffs that are good for a year.

GMCXF_PWUAANABw

A great personal memory of Backlash 99 for me is my dad borrowing one of those illegal black boxes from a friend at work to watch it and he would peak out the window if a car drove by our house because he was paranoid about getting caught. <lmao>

When they raided my house in '99, they fined my ex $75,000 for our descrambler switch that we had connected to the back of our cable box, she had to declare bankruptcy

Your dad was right to be concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back