Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna finish this term with an A in this dumb ass business management class that is stupid and I hated writing all of these dumb ass papers for and a B in Calculus cause fuck math, math is stupid and can go fuck itself. Calculus can get boned!
Things like this make me really not miss college

At least it was easier to cheat 10-15 years ago.

You know what the saddest thing in the world is, when youre wandering around in a video game with nothing to do because you beat the final boss and the game was a super duper fun adventure that you really enjoyed and now you have no new game to play so you just keep wandering around in this empty ass world occasionally coming across an enemy that you easily destroy because youre so overpowered now but its all you have so you just keep wandering around and wandering around cause its all you have

Major Gunns?
I love you for that

y0cjzwiqhy481.gif

Gonna finish this term with an A in this dumb ass business management class that is stupid and I hated writing all of these dumb ass papers for and a B in Calculus cause fuck math, math is stupid and can go fuck itself. Calculus can get boned!
I hated calculus so much i ended up taking elementary math concepts instead <lmao>

One of the best decisions i've ever made.

What are you majoring in where you need calculus? I'm glad I don't need it. I just had to take college algebra and statistics.

You know what the saddest thing in the world is, when youre wandering around in a video game with nothing to do because you beat the final boss and the game was a super duper fun adventure that you really enjoyed and now you have no new game to play so you just keep wandering around in this empty ass world occasionally coming across an enemy that you easily destroy because youre so overpowered now but its all you have so you just keep wandering around and wandering around cause its all you have

1000011869.jpg

U gotta make em pay, pete.

What are you majoring in where you need calculus? I'm glad I don't need it. I just had to take college algebra and statistics.

Cybersecurity. No idea why I needed Calculus

I had to do 4 math classes throughout this bachelors.

College Mathematics, Applied Statistics for STEM, Introduction to Quantitative Analysis, and Calculus.

Just looked at my degree map and it looks like that final math requirement could've been met with Calculus, Discreet Mathematics, or Mathematics for Computing

I told my advisor to just pick whatever classes available to make sure I'm done on time, since I only take 2 classes at a time every 8 weeks. I didn't want to risk not having something available at the end. She could get me signed up for classes months in advance before I could do it myself. Guess she found Calc first lol

It don't really matter to me, I got a decent grade. Any math class sucks to me, I would've complained about any of them. I'm reading now about how brutal Discreet Mathematics is, seems like I got lucky with my trust of my advisor. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back