Locked PWD 1159: Story Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLAywUhXMAASjdM
1713012247932.png
A younger stifflers mom

Thursday - "The sky is falling on AEW! it's WCW 2000! They're going out of business!"

Saturday - "Omg Jack Perry is amazing! AEW have made a new star! He's the future of the company!"

Nice one, wrestling fans.

What did Jungle Boy do today?

Also, not that it matters, but CM Punk won a bronze at blue belt. I won gold as a blue belt. Which means I can beat up CM Punk. The transitive properties of which mean I can beat up Jungle Boy. Which means I can also beat up Anna Jay's pelvis.

Mickey Gall can, and has, beat me up, though. You can't win 'em all.

Say jungle boy does come back. What's he going to do? Help the bucks against ftr. Then what? How can he have a program with anyone else when the whole gimmick is being mad at cm punk?

What did Jungle Boy do today?

Also, not that it matters, but CM Punk won a bronze at blue belt. I won gold as a blue belt. Which means I can beat up CM Punk. The transitive properties of which mean I can beat up Jungle Boy. Which means I can also beat up Anna Jay's pelvis.

Mickey Gall can, and has, beat me up, though. You can't win 'em all.
Last night he had a match in Chicago at a New Japan ppv where he had the crowd eating out of his hands the whole time. Started off with the crowd hating him and he'd wind them up throughout, but he gradually gained the respect of the crowd and by the end of the match he was pretty much a face.

I like AEW and it’s roster, but I don’t Tony Khan at all. He’s holding the company back from achieving its full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back