Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a poll on Twitter where you can only vote for one David Sahadi video as your favorite. How can someone just choose one?!
Did he also do the BUT I STILL GOT UP one?

Just dont order the dinosaur poster...
I remember thinking I was the Pope of Chili Town getting the book there that had addresses for a bunch of sports stars. So I mailed a Shaq card to what I thought was his personal address asking him to sign it and got back a letter from some lawyer or rep who said nope, not gonna happen.

<Oku01>

I remember thinking I was the Pope of Chili Town getting the book there that had addresses for a bunch of sports stars. So I mailed a Shaq card to what I thought was his personal address asking him to sign it and got back a letter from some lawyer or rep who said nope, not gonna happen.

But he still wanted you to buy his fucking Walmart shoes, though!
Nope, not gonna happen

The NFL officially changed their kickoff rules to adopt the XFL style. That damn Dewey has done it again!

2449574f-e724-4c19-8106-a47769cee6b3-therock0327.jpg

He truly runs the world

The NFL officially changed their kickoff rules to adopt the XFL style. That damn Dewey has done it again!

2449574f-e724-4c19-8106-a47769cee6b3-therock0327.jpg

He truly runs the world

His new patched up and whittled together football league starts this weekend and I bet he thinks ole Pete's mark ass is gonna watch cause he aint got shit else going on in his life
Nope, not gonna happen

tenor.gif

So March 26th has to be the saddest date in rasslin history, right?

Heard something interesting on the podcast rounds this week. Vince knew everything was coming down the pipe and Wrestlemania 38 was his swan song

His two favorites(Brock and Roman) on top, his new project Theory getting his endorsement, one more match in front of a crowd with McAGOAT, taking one last stunner, getting Austin to work one last match. It was all his goodbye and we didn’t know it.

Who’s G, Double, O-Double N, Double E GOONNEE now, you son of a bitch!
I'd stopped watching WCW long before then but it was so sad. To be there in person when Goldberg beat Hogan and roughly 32 months later Vince buys the whole damn thing for $2.5 million. I wasn't some dirtsheet dork so I had no clue until it was happening live. The feeling must've been what my parents felt when JFK was murdered.

I'd stopped watching WCW long before then but it was so sad. To be there in person when Goldberg beat Hogan and roughly 32 months later Vince buys the whole damn thing for $2.5 million. I wasn't some dirtsheet dork so I had no clue until it was happening live. The feeling must've been what my parents felt when JFK was murdered.
Same. I didn’t discover the sheets till 2002

And I went down with the bloody ship. I had just ordered Sin in January for God’s sakes!

Goldberg hanging out with Mark McGwire on the 6pm Sportscenter. WCW stars on the cover of EW and TV Guide. Revenge outselling Zelda 64. The company valued at over $300 million at the end of the 1998.
And just 27 months later...gone. For nothing.

<DCrying>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back