Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Sonic 1, B. Sonic 2 was OK. I got some weird, cool vibes from 1 tho

That's very interesting. I thought Sonic 1 was okay and I liked Sonic 2. I appreciated Robotnik having a back story in part 1 but once he went full coocoo, I was in

Curious on how much RVD and Riddle got paid for a gig like this?

The event was sold out apparently.

Curious on how much RVD and Riddle got paid for a gig like this?

The event was sold out apparently.

Big stars make a good amount of money by selling merchandise and charging for photo ops, that's why they work smaller shows like this
They'll get paid a few hundred for the booking but clear a few thousand more at the merch table which makes it worth it

@Stargazer Rex now KTVU Channel 2 News, the biggest station in the Bay Area, is doing the same story about Daniel Cormier being the savior of high school wrestling!
Who does this guy know and why the heck are they all of a sudden shoving a rocket up his ass!!

Big stars make a good amount of money by selling merchandise and charging for photo ops, that's why they work smaller shows like this
They'll get paid a few hundred for the booking but clear a few thousand more at the merch table which makes it worth it
jsmPJ5U.gif

s-l1200.webp

#PictureMoney

Are you paying attention to Alabama's tournament run or do you just not give a hoot?
Casually at best. I’ll watch the game tonight but it’s not like grill a steak, sit down and make it appointment viewing type thing.

The one and done rule in college basketball really hurts the sport. There’s no time to build stars and rivalries. I can’t even name one college basketball star right now

Casually at best. I’ll watch the game tonight but it’s not like grill a steak, sit down and make it appointment viewing type thing.

The one and done rule in college basketball really hurts the sport. There’s no time to build stars and rivalries. I can’t even name one college basketball star right now

Jack Golhke is the biggest star in the game right now after he came outta nowhere last night to lead Oakland to victory over one of the most storied programs in sports history, Kentucky, and then cut a classic old school aw schucks white meat babyface promo at the post game presser

He looks like a basketball player from the 1950's, solid fundamentals white dude with the haircut you could set your watch to

He looks like a basketball player from the 1950's, solid fundamentals white dude with the haircut you could set your watch to
He looks like a guy that the booker told Lou Thez to go out and give 68 good minutes to

McAfee show had a marching band playing Enter Sandman......best sports show going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back