Locked PWD 1151: Tiffany Epiphany Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoveled about a foot and a half of snow today.
Nature gave us a rest, now it's hulking up and we're all going to sell here.

We had 3 inches of snow in FL when I was a kid and that basically shut down everything for a week.

We had 3 inches of snow in FL when I was a kid and that basically shut down everything for a week.
Yea I believe it.
Places that don't usually get snow are doomed when a bit falls.

This guy would never make it in the business

GHRbXUNXsAABfCd
Gonna tell my kids this was the hurt business.

Ref lit him on fire.....and he missed the table <Lmaoo> <45> <Lmaoo> <45>

Ref lit him on fire.....and he missed the table <Lmaoo> <45> <Lmaoo> <45>

Why dont they ever have water ready in these stupid fucking videos, I know we're not dealing with a bunch of Alfred Einsteins here but still, how does no one ever think of that one simple but very extremely important little detail

Why dont they ever have water ready in these stupid fucking videos, I know we're not dealing with a bunch of Alfred Einsteins here but still, how does no one ever think of that one simple but very extremely important little detail
If they had a bucket of water nearby, everyone would know fire is coming! Have to sell that it was totally spur of the moment. totally.

A fire blanket rolled up under the ring would suffice but I’m sure these shows hardly have a damn wrench to tighten the turnbuckles though much less anything extra

Some dude lit himself on fire in Washington DC to protest our support of Israel and the cops still pulled their guns on him. Maybe they were afraid of getting hit with a cosmic fireball?

I sowed grass in a T-shirt all day. In true southern winter fashion, It’ll probably be back to freezing and kill it all next week <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back